Memories

It’s one fine night at the kingdom of Barbilone. Tonight, a gathering is being held at the dance hall where all the royal creatures are invited. The water goddesses are here.

Marcus never leaves Zainne’s side ever since he knew she is her mate.

As for Duncan, he knew himself that he can’t lose Timmy.

As for Zaii, she doesn’t really care about romance on her life. She’s fully contented with what she has, the power to rule the whole kingdom more than her twin sister who is busy with handling their family business on the normal human world.

Tonight, Emily asked them to be with her as the celebration of her 20th birthday.

“Ayoko talagang pumunta sa party na toh.” Zainne murmurs.

She looks at Zainne then said, “Bakit? Dahil andito si Marcus?”

“Buti alam mo.” She answers then walks away.

One thing about her twin sister, she really don’t like people who don’t like her. She calls in “quits”.

As she enters the hall, there’s something inside her that wants to come out. The hall is full with different creatures but only members of the family Leicester. Even the Wittelsbach are here, the family of sorceress.

“Zaii! Akala ko hindi kayo pupunta.” Lily approaches her.

She hugs her then said, “Bakit ko naman papalampasin ang pagtanda mo?”

“Yun na nga! Kala ko palalampasin nyo ang pagtanda ko.”

After talking to Lily, she goes to the buffet table. Unlike her sister, she loves to eat, but she can’t cook.

Her mouth waters as she sees the menu full of sweets. She loves sweets so much that she even don’t care about her figure.

But as a goddess, her body is naturally sexy even without worrying it too much.

“Bihira lang ang babaeng mahilig sa sweet foods.” said by a voice at her back.

She turns around and sees a man who’s behind her with piercing grey eyes.

Sylvan Augustus Urgbevilles, the man behind the biggest success on food chains on human world and also, the man who taught her to be a food lover.

It’s been 10 years since she last saw him, he was her first and she promised herself to be her eternal love.

“August!” Zaii screamed.

“What is it?” Augustus said in a cold voice.

“I want to marry you when I grow up.” She declared.

With a shocked face, he answered her, “Are you serious?”

“I’ve never been so serious!”

He walked closer to her, “Do you ever know the word ‘marry’?”

She lost her voice, with the distance of their bodies, she can’t speak. Her body feels numb by just having such close distance from him. Her brain stops functioning and all she can do were stared at his piercing grey eyes.

“Sabi na nga ba, you’ll never be serious with your life, Zaii.” With that, he walked away from her.

That was the time she felt her heart broken into pieces. The man that she ever loved just leaves her just like that.

“You’ll be mine someday, August. Kakainin mo din ang mga sinasabi mo sakin.” She declared at his image slowly fading.

“Zaii?”

She looks at the person who caught her attention back to her senses, Emily.

“Yes, couz?” she asks her.

“Are you okay?” she asks her while holding her hand.

“Yes, I’m okay. Excuse me.” She said then leaves the two.

She can’t believe he still has that effect on her. After so many years, she still loves the only guy who said ‘no’ to her.

All the guys that she knows always ask her hand or even ask to have a relationship with her.

She is not the Zaii before who were fat, a nerd girl and a girl who doesn’t even know the difference of a sparkling water to champagne.

She goes to the balcony to clear herself. Some waiters are walking by with some glasses of liquor.  She takes some and drinks up. She can’t believe that she will see him, not now that she’s not yet really to face him.

She wants to prove some things first before meeting him up again.

She also wants to fix her broken heart after all what he have done with her.

“Zaii alam mo na ba?” Zainne asked her twin sister.

“Alin?” she asked without taking off her attention from the book she’s reading.

“August and Jessy are getting married.”

“Wha-What?!” she asked exhaustedly.

“It’s all over the human world news and also at the campus.”

She felt dumb all over just by hearing the news.

Zainne shouldn’t have said that to Zaii.

After she told her about the news, she’s talking like a Minion for days.

“Twin, are you all right?”

“Ba-ba-ba-na-na.” She just said in a Minion tone.

She sighed in disbelieve.

She didn’t know that her sister just announce that she and August will get married someday.

She just knew it a few days after the news was publish.

“So as you can see, I can’t stand the fact that he’s here.” She said to her twin sister.

The mere fact that he’s around makes her world dark.

“Zaii, past is past. I know you can forget all about him.”

“I do hope so.” She said then sips her Bloody Mary.

It’s her 4th glass, and her sight becomes blurry.

“Are you alright, Zaii?” Zainne asks her while holding her hand.

“I’m fine.” She answers then looks at Zainne, “Marcus is here.”

She can see that her sister looks towards the guy who is presently walking into them.

Then she felt that the hand holding her banishes.

She holds whatever she can hold then she felt that a strong body holds her.

“Zaii are you alright?” a strong muscular voice said.

=========================================================

Next na lang yung BS na promise ko. XD