The Heartaches of the Bondeals

Up 'til now, I still can't understand everything. Why he should leave me, just because my bestfriend is also my strongest cousin?

I mean, what does that have to do with our relationship?

Unless he wants something from Ayani?

That cleared my mind.  I remembered one time that Kuya told me that even the other kingdom wanted her power.

Yes, it's hard to sacrifice her love for the guy, but it will be her biggest mistake if she'll follow her heart rather than her responsibilities.

She made up her mind and just forget about Alfred.

Sana magawa ko.

The Queen never expected that this day will come. That she'll finally meet her first daughter that was lost for years.

She's now near the room. She didn't brought any maid or bodyguard since she's still strong beyond her age.

She slowly opened the door and first saw Evee.

"Your highness."  Evee said when she saw the Queen and bowed.

The Queen just nod in reply and walked to the hospital bed to see the patient.

"Kamusta na sya?"  the Queen asked.

"Okey lang naman po, mahal na reyna pero nababahala ako. " Evee answered.

The Queen looked at her in surprice, "Bakit ka naman nababahala?"

"Mahal na reyna, alam nyo po kung bakit namin sya tinago ng mahabang panahon. Ngayong alam na nila kung sino ang anak ko, alam kong malaking peligro ito di lamang sa inyong kaharian kundi sa ibang kaharian na rin."

Evee had a point. It's not gonna be her kingdom only but the other kingdoms as well.

"Pag-iisipan ko ang sunod kong hakbang. Pansamantala muna kayong lilipat sa palasyo para masigurong walang masamang mangyayari sa inyong dalawa. Siguro naman ay ayos lang sayo yun, Evee?" the Queen asked. She just wanted to be sure about her daughter.

"Kung iyon po ang makakabuti mahal na reyna, wala po akong tutol." Evee answered and bowed again.

"Sigurado na po ba kayo sa desisyon nyo, Tita?" Wayne asked to the Queen.

She planned to finally introduce Ayani as her daughter.

"Oo, sigurado na ako  Wayne." the Queen answered in a low voice. Only she and Wayne knows her plan.

"Pero, Tita, lalo lamang malalagay sa peligro ang buhay ni Ayani sa gagawin nyo."

"Pero wala na akong ibang maisip na paraan. Mas maganda nang malaman ng lahat na sya ang anak ko."

Wayne just let go of a sigh and spoke, "Mas maganda kung pag isipan nyo muna ang lahat." and then he left.

====================================================

Update muna paisa isa. :)