Amber Eyes

"Ayani! Andyan na ang Reyna!" Emily shouted.

Ayani felt nervous all over. She never thought she will see the Queen before her dark brown eyes. Then the Queen over the hall, as she passes through people bow down. With her is her brother-in-law Andrew Hugh Leicester and his wife Carolina Kang-Leicester. 

The walks to her throne and she felt something inside her like she wants to look straight into her eyes. But she didn't do it so she wouldn't be notice.

"Thank you everyone for coming. I would like to apologize if this party for the Omidoses turns out to be my birthday celebration. But don't you all worry, the program settled for tonight won't be changed. So enjoy." the Queen said then seats in her throne.

The party music starts to boom the whole hall.

Then a man stood up the stage and said, "The Water Goddesses will be performing for the Queen."

Then the crown gave the center of the hall for the Water Goddesses and Thalia's song "Echa Palante" was plays.

It's a seductive dance number where all male creatures cannot leave their eyes off them, accept for the man who owns those amber eyes.

Ayani saw him and she was shocked in the fact that he was also looking at her.

It's like there's no music and there's no one around, it's just the both of them in their own world.

It always happen whenever their eyes meet. She herself even can't understand why she always felt hot over like she wants him, all of him.

Then she just felt a hand slaps her shoulder, "Aray naman." she said while massaging her slapped shoulder.

"Kanina ko pang sinasabing tayo na ang sunod pero hindi mo ako pinapansin." Emily said.

"Sorry." she apologized.

"Kanina ka ba kase natutulala?" Emily said then looks at the direction she's looking, "Kaya naman pala. Sa prinsipe ng Lockfort ka pa naatract. Bondeal lang ng Barbilone ang papatulan nyan." she commented.

"Ano ba kase ang bondeal? Kanina po pang tinatanong sayo yan ha." Ayani asks.

"Sya ang pinakamalakas na creature sa buong kaharian. At nag-iisa lamang sya." Kharina said that surprised the both of them.

"Kharina, alam mo bagay talaga kayo ni Kuya. Pareho kayong parehong mahilig manggulat." Emily said then smirked.

"I'm sorry your highness." she apologized.

"Forgiven." Emily just said then turns to her, "Tayo na."

Then her heart pound once again as she saw the people who will watch them this time.

Emily took her to the center of the hall where the water goddesses just finished performing.

Then their music I'm A Slave for you by Britney Spears plays.

She don't know how to handle herself since she's wearing a cocktail dress. But when she saw again those amber eyes with dessire and lust, her body moves.

I know I may be youngBut I've got feelings tooAnd I need to do what I feel like doingSo let me go and just listen

She swayed her hips and give in to the music.

All you people look at me like I'm a little girlWell, did you ever think it'd be okay for me to step into this world?Always saying "Little girl, don't step into the club"Well I'm just trying to find out why, 'cause dancing's what I love, yeah (Now watch me)

It's like it's not her who is presently dancing as the music plays.

Get it-get it, get it-get it, what?Get it-get it, get it-get it, what?Get it-get it, get it-get it, what?(This feels good)