The Revelations

"Don't get me wrong, but, anong meron?" Lily asks Marco. 

She was called by Alfred because of a certain matter that she just discover when she got there.

"Naabutan namin si Ayani na bigla na lang kinidnap ng kung sino man." Alfred said.

She can't even talk to Marco who is currently busy watching Ayani sleep.

"Bakit ano bang nangyari?" Lily asks again.

"Ikaw ang dapat magsabi sakin ng nangyari." Marco said in his Prince tone.

That scares her.

"A-Anong ibig mong sabihin, Marco?" 

"Alam kong si Ayani ang nawawalang bondeal. Don't ever deny it." Marco said and his eyes turns deadly red.

Lily don't know what to say, he's the prince after all and she know that he's strong than her.

"Any problem if she is the bondeal, Prince Marco?" a voice suddenly appears.

Everyone turns to who ever spoke and fond her brother Wayne.

 "Ku-Kuya." she really is scare.

"Wala naman sigurong masamang itago namin ang bondeal ng aming kaharian, di ba, Prince Marco?" he asks the Prince.

"I-I don't understand. Bakit nyo kailangang gawin yon?" he faces Wayne.

Wayne takes another step forward, "To protect her from the Dark Kingdom."

Marco's eyes widens as he hear the revelation.

"Ku-Kung ganon, sya ang propesiya?"

"Yes." my brother answers in a clam voice.

This can't be happening. I told myself.

After everything? She's the girl that I envied from the very start?

I know I'm also a bondeal.

But the bondeal of the prophesy? That's the highest position I wanted!

Then she turns to be my mate?!

I stirred my hair in disbelief.

How can that be even possible?

"Pero nakita ko talaga yung nag-transform sya." I told myself.

That was the biggest and the most shocking transformation I've ever seen.

She's a big white werewolf.

Her eyes were dark amber and her paws were dark.

Her pressence is like a very high king is in the land.

I stand up in disappointment to myself.

Why I didn't knew it from the start?

I should have felt her power from the start.

On my way to the mini bar when I saw this paper on the floor.

I take in then made me surprised with the message written in it.

She's not your mate.

I woke up like my head is pounding by a hammer.

"Ayani!" 

I opened my eyes and saw Lily.

"Anong nangyari?" I asked her as I sit.

"May nantry daw na kumidnap sayo. Ang kaso nga ....." she stopped talking then looks at the man sitting at the couch.

I bowed down, "Your higness." I said as respect to Prince Wayne.

"No need for the formalities, Sarah." he said then walked towards me.

Sarah it still pops in my mind.

Isn't that the name of the lost princess? I asked my mind.

"Wag kang magulat na tinawag kitang Sarah na dapat from the very start dapat ko nang tawag sayo, pinsan." Wayne said.

I looked at him with a shocked look.

Me? 

The lost princess?

This can't be happening!

"Pa-Paanong ako ang nawawalang prinsesa? I-I mean, hindi naman ako galing sa i----"

"I asked Evee to take care of you while the whole kingdom is at war with the evil forces. Willing naman sya since sya ang naging yaya ko mula pagkabata ko." Wayne explained in a low voice.

Lily patted my shoulder and said, "Simula ngayon, hindi ka na pwedeng lumabas ng palasyo. Kailangan ka naming itago sa kanila para na rin sa kaligtasan mo at ng lahat." 

I just shook my head and listened to everything they told me but I never understand anything.

Why me?

Of all the people, why am I the lost princess?

==========================================================================

Nakapag-update na din bago ako sakalin ni Zhel. XD