Water and Blood

“Ginabi ka na ata ng uwi, Ate?”a voice suddenly booms Zainne’s room.

She answers her twin while holding her chest, “Wag ka nga ulet mangugulat ng ganyan, Zaii. Akala ko kung sino.”

“So bakit ka nga ginabi ng uwi?” she asks her while walking towards her.

She seats at the end of her bed then answer, “Wala naman, napasarap lang ako sa pamasyal.”

“Hmm, okay. Nga pala, pumunta dito si Issy. Pinapaalala yung party sa Squantumb. Hindi daw pwedeng mawala tayong dalawa."

She just nod the heads her bed. She doesn’t know what to do after her encounter with her destiny.

Ahhh! Pupunta ba ako bukas o wag na lang?

“Akala ko aalis ka?” Zaii said while she’s reading a book at the Lanai of her room.

“Tinamad na ako.” She said without pulling out her attention from the book she is reading.

She felt her seating beside her, “May bisita ka sa baba.”

Because of that, her attention diverted to her twin sister, “Sino?”

“Ewan ko. Mas maganda ikaw ang bumaba para makilala mo kung sino.” She said then walks out her room which left her puzzled.

Without hesitation, she went to the palace visitor’s receiving room.

And there, she saw someone she never thought would come to see her.

“Anong ginagawa mo dito?” she asks that got the attention of all the people in the room.

She caught the pair of eyes she thought wouldn’t be sighted again.

“The alpha of Bomtown wants to see you my dear daughter. At mabuti naman at naisipan mong bumaba na.” Her mother said.

She takes a seat across Marcus who is watching every move she makes.

Awkward.

That’s what she felt and her abnormal heartbeat again.

Not again.

“Hijo, iiwan na muna naming kayo.” Her father said then leaves them alone.

“Kamusta ka na?” Marcus opens up.

“Okay lang.” She answers without looking at him. His eyes would really see that she is nervous by the moment.

The truth is, she should be visiting him at the hospital but she don’t want to be so obvious that she wants her deeply.

Kahit totoo naman.

“Kala ko ikaw kasama ko paglabas ko ng ospital.” He said.

“Tinamad akong umalis eh.”

“Bakit naman?” he asks while moving closer to her.

She doesn’t know what to answer with his presence. Her personality, the person who is very good at reasoning was suddenly gone.

She looks away from him then said, “Uso kase saken yon.”

She heard him had a silent smirk. “Okay. I just want to let you know that I’ll be your date at the party tonight. So I’ll fetch you up before the party. Got it?”

Her eyes opens wide with what he have said, “Being domineering, Mr. Alpha?”

He grins then said, “As your destiny and my mate, gagawin ko na ang mga responsibilidad ko sayo.”