(3) The First Time

Bucky was playing basketball in his driveway after his fourth JV football game was a lost. She came home after getting dinner with her parents after the game. She went upstairs and changed into a pair of cheer shorts and a shirt with one side falling off and walked next door.

"Hey loser." she said 

"Don't start your bull shit with me Briella." he said as he made a basket.

"Oh poor Barnes is upset cause he lost tonight. Oh let me go get him a binky and his blankie." she said 

He walked over to her and said "I said to shut up..I hate when you act like a total bitch." 

She went to take his ball and he said "No this is my ball." 

She went to grab it again and she said "Your an ass and you let Baker fumble 3 times tonight some captain you are." as she walked away. 

He grabbed her wrist and pulled her back to him and said "I'm the captain not the coach what do you suggest I do." 

"Um let him have it that's what I did the other day with Leah right in front of Coach Burke and she didn't care." she said as she pushed his hand off her wrist. 

"Well that's cause you are a bitch and perfectionist." he said 

"I am not." she said 

"Yes you are and your sassy and a smart ass." he said 

"Well you are an ass and smart ass and a dumb ass." she said 

"I hate you" he said 

"I hate you too." she said 

He kissed her and she pushed him away and said "Don't you kiss me again." 

"Oh yeah what are you going to do about it huh?' he said 

She smacked him in the face and he kissed her again with tongue as he dropped his ball. She started to kiss back and he said "Come with me' as they went through the back gate. 

"Bucky I hate you why would I want to go anywhere with you. " she said as he dragged her. 

They went through the basement door and he took her into his room and locked it.

"What are you doing." she said 

He kissed her with tongue and she pushed him away and he pulled her back to him. They started to make out as he started to pull her clothes off and she said "Bucky what are you doing I hate you why are you trying to get me naked."

"I hate you Briella your nothing but a bossy bitch. But right now I want you to shut the fuck up." he said 

She gasped and said "James Buchanan you take that back right now." 

"No." he said as he took off his clothes and opened his condom box. 

She walked over to him and started to play with him and he looked at her "You be nice to him." 

"Shut up.." she said 

He looked down and said "Okay.." as he swallowed hard

He put the condom on and she took off her bra and he said "lay down." 

She laid down on his bed and he started to play with her and then he lined himself and he said "Don't kiss me from this point." 

"I won't I hated kissing you." she said as he pushed into her 

She gasped and he whispered "oh fuck.." 

He started to figure out how to move then she whispered "Oh god Bucky..oh fuck that hurt.." 

He looked down and he said "Oh god..it's yours too." 

"Yes.." she said 

Then he started to move faster then she came undone and he kept going till he filled the condom. Once he filled it and threw it away then he went back to her and kissed her again and it didn't take long before he was reaching for another condom and they had another round and another one after that. 

She got up and started to get dress and said "I still don't like you.. but nice dick baby." 

"Nice tits." he said as he got dressed. 

"Nobody knows about this okay." she said as she picked up shirt.

"Good I was thinking the same thing also this won't happen again." he said as she walked out

"I agree it sucked thanks for ruining my first time." she said as she went out the basement door. 

She leaned against the side of his house and whispered "God what a fuck he is." 

He got into his shower and he whispered "Oh fuck.. she was amazing.' 

Monday morning rolled around and she was still feeling sore from everything. But she played it off when she walked down the hall to put her stuff in her 1st period class she saw Bucky kissing Molly Grace at his locker. 

"Be care ful Molly he likes to kiss other girls as well there's no telling whose sloppy seconds you are getting." Briella said as she walked by.

"Atleast I know where my mouth has been." Bucky said 

"Yeah..all over the cheer squad right. Except me." she said 

"Cause you are boss bitch." he said 

"She may be a boss bitch but she's gorgeous." they both heard as Declan came down the hall. 

"Hey Declan how are you this morning." she said 

"I'm doing well I was actually looking for you.. I was wondering if you would like to join me for dinner this Saturday." he said 

"I um what about Chloe?' she said 

"You haven't heard." Declan said 

"Heard what?' she said 

"Chloe's dad got transferred and they had to move over the weekend." Declan said 

"Oh..well then yeah I would love to join you for dinner." she said then she stood on her toes and kissed his lips and he pulled her closer to him as he rolled his tongue into her mouth. 

Molly hid a smile and said "She's not going to like him. I heard from Chloe that he sucks in bed." in a low tone. 

Bucky said "Let's go to class Molly Grace." as they walked away.