(16) Graduation&College Starts

The week of graduation Briella decorated her graduation cap with glitter and glued a big pink bow on it to match the dress she bought herself for graduation day. Bucky seen it when he came in from working for their dads at the office. 

"Baby what did you do." he said as he picked it up.

"They said that we could decorate them if we wanted to. I made mine more me!'she said 

He smiled and shook his head "All sparkle and pink yeah that's definitely you baby." 

She walked over to him and kissed him. "You know you love me baby." she said 

"I do love you sparkle and all." he said as he kissed her. "Now where's my baby girl?' he said 

"Oh she's in her swing right over here so I could make dinner." she said 

He picked her up and she was awake "Hey my sweet baby girl. You been a good girl for mama?' he said 

He took her upstairs and got her changed then came back downstairs with her and got a bottle out of the fridge and warmed it up some then fed her while Briella finished up supper. They ate supper and she showed him the pink tie and white button down she got him for him to wear for graduation. 

They studied for their finals after they put Saylor to bed and then they went to bed themselves. They did their finals all week and turned in English and History papers for final extra credits. 

That Saturday was graduation day Bucky was getting Saylor ready while Briella got ready. She put on her dress and heels she curled her blonde hair and did her make up. "Babe.." Bucky yelled 

She walked to Saylor's room and said "Yeah.." 

"I hate this bow crap you do it." he said then said "You look gorgeous by the way." 

"Thank you

"Thank you." she said 

" she said 

She put Saylor's bow on and put her smocks on her feet

She put Saylor's bow on and put her smocks on her feet. "Okay everybody is ready." Briella said

"Except me baby I need help with my tie." he said 

She put Saylor in her carseat then turned around and tied Bucky's tie then he tucked in his shirt and he said "Okay now we can go." 

They got to graduation and their family and Steve and Natasha's family took the babies and sat at the bleachers. They were the loudest when Natasha and Steve walked across as well as Bucky and Briella. 

That night Steve and Natasha brought little Steve over to Bucky and Briella's house and they had them in the crib as they celebrated their graduation together by watching Netflix and eating pizza while the babies slept. While the rest of their friends were at parties and boozing it up. 

*****************************

Two months later the four of them started college at the community college. Natasha and Briella were eating lunch in between classes when Natasha got a facetime call from Wanda who was at University of Florida on a cheer scholarship.

"Hey girls." Wanda said 

"Hey.." they both said 

"um I need ask you two a question." she said 

"Okay." Briella said

"What's up?' Natasha said

"When you two got pregnant how did you feel before you peed on a stick." she said 

"Um tired sore boobs emotional." Briella said

"Sore boobs tired and very hungry.." Natasha

Wanda looked down and Briella said "Wanda do you think that you are pregnant?' 

"I um..I think so but the problem is I um I slept with Sam graduation night which is why me and Clint aren't together and um I don't think Sam told Lyla." Wanda said 

"Oh no.." Natasha said 

"Take a test then call us back okay?" Briella said as she saw the boys are coming.

"Okay." Wanda said and Nat hung up.

"Hey girls who were you talking to?Bucky said as he sat beside Briella.

"Wanda called us cause she misses our beautiful faces." Briella said 

A few days later Wanda called them back and said that she was in fact pregnant and she told Sam. Sam had to come clean with Lyla which caused them to break up as well. 

Bucky said "See that's why I'm glad we waited till we were at a good place for us to have our relationship. They were together to long and grew apart." 

"Yeah I know." Briella said as she fed Saylor and did her homework for her English class.