(12) The Wedding

On October 20th Bucky was at his house with his dad and Ben and the boys all getting ready. James was fixing his orange bow tie and he said "I'm proud of you James I told you all you had to do was confess your feelings to her and now look." 

"Dad please right now I'm a nervous wreck.." he said 

James and Ben started laughing and said "Just breathe James." 

"Yeah.." he said 

Steve was fixing his own buttons and said "Don't be like this Natasha wants to get married next month Buck I need you to not be like this." 

He smiled and said "I know good luck with that." 

Meanwhile across the yard at Briella's house she was sitting in the middle of her kitchen as one of her older sisters Lindsey was fixing her hair. While her other sister Leah did her make up Delilah and Winnie were not there with her they were at the farm land making sure everything stayed in place over night where they had all the decorations and the wedding arch that James and Ben had made just for the occasion. 

Rebecca started to take pictures of everything Delilah met with caterer at the barn to start getting all that set up along with the cake. Natasha and the girls finally showed up to Briella's house with their dresses. Briella said "Hey girls." 

"You alright you look pale." Natasha said

"Oh just some morning sickness mixed with nerves." Briella said 

Lindsey put her veil in her sister's hair and said "Close your eyes." as she sprayed hair spray into her hair. 

"Thank you Lindsey and Leah now it's the girls' turn

"Thank you Lindsey and Leah now it's the girls' turn. Whose first?' Briella said 

"Natasha is cause she's the maid of honor." Lindsey said 

"Great Wanda you come with me." Briella said 

"Okay.." Wanda said as she took Natasha's dress and her and Lyla (Sam's girl) followed her upstairs.

"You two can help me with my dress." Briella said as she unzipped her dress bag. 

"Okay." Wanda said as they laid dress and shoes down on her bed.

Briella took off her robe and Wanda said "Look at that cute little bump." 

"Yeah..I'm glad that I picked this dress." Briella said as she took it off the hanger.

The girls helped her get on and zipped it up Briella looked in the mirror and let out a breathe. 

"You look beautiful Brie." Lyla said

"Thanks Lyla" she said with a smile. 

She slipped on her white ballet flats and started to put on her jewelry then she helped the other two get their dresses on then they went downstairs. The boys left Bucky's house and Ben walked into the kitchen where the girls were.