(6) The Night Everything Changed

It was the 4th of July Bucky was about to head to the bonfire when he seen Briella slamming her door and wiping tears. "Briella.. are you not going to the bonfire." 

"No..I am not going." she said as she was about to go in her house.

He walked over to her and he said "Hey .. you never cry what's wrong." 

She looked up at him and said "Dylan was cheating on me." 

He looked down and swallowed hard and said "Go get changed and um we will get out of here." 

She took a quick shower and then they took off to the farmland she got in the back seat and he laid beside her they started to kiss he rolled his tongue into her mouth as he cupped her cheek then his hand slid down her back and cupped her butt cheek and pulled her closer to him as she ran her hand up his chest as she cupped his cheek as he started to pull down her shorts and she pulled down his shorts. She got her shirt off and he unsnapped her bra and threw it up front then he rolled on top of her as he kissed her and he pushed into her. 

Their tongues continue to fight for dominance as he started to slowly thrust into her and he moaned as he started to kiss down her neck. She ran her hands up the back of his head as he started to suck on her neck. 

"Oh god baby." she whispered as her eyes started to roll. 

He moaned as he started to feel her tremble beneath her and he whispered "Come for me darlin." in her ear. He kissed her lips as he continued to move slow and steady out of her then she let go as she whispered out "james" like a prayer. 

"Mmm baby come for me again..oh god baby." he whispered as he continued to move and leave bite marks then he rolled them to where she was on top of him and she slowly moved up and down as they continued to kiss as he held her cheeks. 

She felt him swelling the more she moved and he looked at her and whispered "Briella baby oh fuck come with me baby. " as she got faster and she looked at him as she came undone with him and he whispered "Oh god yes..oh fuck yes " as he pumped into her as he laid below her. "Oh god mmm" she whispered as she had some after shocks. 

He kissed her and they rolled as he put himself back on top of her and they had another round just like they had. The truck windows were steamed up they were dripping sweat by the end of the second round and they laid there not saying a word as they both slowly started to fall asleep. She fell asleep first and he cracked the windows and covered them up and then he fell asleep.