Synopsis

JEON JUNGKOOK is the CEO of an engineering firm inherited from his father. He is competent in his work but just has one weakness..

'He can't resist woman working by his side..'

Maybe that is the reason he has no female working in close proximity to him. All those present in his firm are on low level whom he seldom has to contact and that also not by face to face just through phone or email.

In his team he has the very famous KIM Panel (Kim Namjoon, Kim Seokjin , Kim Taehyung) for high level projects. And other two teams to take care of just simple regular projects.

And his firm's legal advisor Park Jimin who is also an engineer but studied law afterwards, so he is aware of his work environment well and take cares of all legal matters.

And lastly Min Yoongi who is firm's HR head and Jung Hoseok is his assistant.

Jungkook always go clubbing and drinking with Kim buddies and Jimin who is also his buddy from school.
..................................................................

Choi Areum is a professional engineer who graduated just two years back with exceptionally good grades. She got a job even before her degree completion because of her devotion to her field and completed her master's degree just recent and was looking for another job place to explore more in engineering industry as to gain more experience.
......................................................................
JK firm advertised to hire engineers as they got vacancies to work on a new mega project and it was clearly mentioned that they prefer 'Males'. Areum saw it in a paper and marked it. Thinking about it,

"Let's try interviewing for this."
...............

What will happen next? How will be Areum first encounter with JEON JUNGKOOK....