4.

"I can't have a bath, that's the problem."

"I didn't say the tub would have any water in it did I? Now hurry up and finish eating. When you're done go stand by the kitchen sink. Your hair is getting washed today. Tomorrow I'll take you to the base for a haircut."

Lauren couldn't figure out where her meek Camila went and wasn't sure what to do with her at the moment so she did as she was told and ate quietly.

When Camila was finished she got up to grab the shampoo and a towel from the bathroom.

Lauren was standing at the sink as requested.

"Before we start, is any part of your head burned or tender? I don't want to hurt you."

"No just my forehead so be careful." SHe looked really nervous about the prospect of Camila doing this.

"Lean forward honey, over the sink, that's it."

Grabbing the spray nozzle she began to wet her hair. Releasing it she then took a small dollop of shampoo and rubbed it in massaging her scalp gently and efficiently until Lauren released a sigh.

Then she sprayed her hair down again ensuring that all the soap was washed away before she finished.

Placing a towel over Lauren's head she rubbed it with a light touch just to make certain.

"Stand up and follow me, it's time for your bath." Taking a mixing bowl from under the cabinet she headed to the bathroom with Lauren in tow.

SHe had one of those sea sponges sitting on the counter top, Grabbing it she filled the bowl with bath water and smell good salts. Mmm she sighed contentedly before putting the bowl on the floor next to the tub.

"Take off your shorts and get into the tub please."

Lauren blushed. Those females who had once found him desirable were shunning him now. And yet here Camila stood telling him to strip. He couldn't understand why she wasn't turned off by the site of him.

"On second thought hang on," she grabbed a towel placing it in the bottom of the tub. "That porcelain can be cold. You ready," she said turning expectantly. He wasn't and it was obvious he didn't know what to do. His face looked completely confused.

Walking up to Lauren with a tiny grin she said, "Here let me help." And without further ado she pulled her shorts and briefs completely off.

Lauren shivered and Camila saw what she could only guess was fear in her face.

"Lauren, look at me."

A blush filled Lauren's cheeks but eventually her eyes met Camila's.

"Turn about is fair play."

He looked confused.

To which she laughed, "Me, spread eagle, fresh out of a bath, remember?"

A smile, which hadn't been on her lips in months appeared briefly, while taking a deep breath Lauren walked forward and climbed in the tub.

"Now what," Lauren asked her knees up covering herself in embarrassment.

"Now I make you smell pretty."

Again Lauren's eyes rested on her face before shifting to look at anything else.

"Close your eyes," Camila whispered before running the sponge along parts of Lauren's face and right cheek, cleaning her mouth and chin of the sauce she'd dripped during dinner and beneath to her neck.

She ran the sponge around those burnt and sensitive areas on her torso that couldn't have water on them. Carefully she bathed her arms, then lifted each one high so that she could give a good thorough cleaning to the area beneath.