8.

"Good huh," she said jokingly.

Camila blushed. "Have you ever...?" biting her lip she looked away.

"What?" Marcie was curious nothing beat girl talk especially when they strayed to taboo subjects.

Coming to her feet Camila whispered something in Marcie's ear, making her laugh again. "Yeah although finding a guy who likes doing that isn't easy." She sighed remembering the first boy who ever did that to her.

"Lauren does," Camila whispered in awe.

Marcie's cheeks turned red as she went to get the blueberry muffins out of the oven. "And did you reciprocate," she asked knowing that the conversation would be less embarrassing if it were any other man.

But this was what best friends did, they discussed who they were with and what they did behind closed doors it was a rite of passage especially the first time. So Marcie embraced the girl talk genuinely happy for her.

Nodding she whispered, "That's how I woke her up."

"Guys definitely love that," Marcie tried to generalize the things she said.

"Guys love what?" Lauren asked coming in the kitchen.

Camila blushed while Marcie improvised, "Blueberry muffins, guys adore them."

Giggling Camila nodded confirming her friend's statement.

"Ok, hmm." Judging by the blush filling Camila's cheeks they most definitely were not discussing muffins. "I'll take a couple."

Marcie took a butter knife around the muffin pan edges lifting them out.

"So yummy," Lauren said biting into one.

Camila watched Lauren, licking her lips with every bite Lauren took.

Marcie pushed her a bit trying to snap her out of it. "You look like someone from Oliver Twist, she's not your breakfast, this is."

Camila grinned sheepishly taking a seat next to Lauren while Marcie took the other with her own blueberry muffin.

"So what are your plans today?"

Camila shrugged, "I was thinking about buying a couple of lamps maybe some tv trays, little things for the apartment."

Marcie smiled, sounds fun. "I've got to head to the grocery store pick up a few things, drop off my dry cleaning and then I'm going to drop by Dane's for a little while."

"You said you really liked him, but you haven't invited him over yet how come?"

Marcie shrugged. "I just don't want to get too invested until I'm certain."

"How will you know if he's family worthy," Camila asked in all seriousness.

"I think it's different for everyone. But for me it's usually sometime after the sex starts to cool and the real person comes out. You know, what they think, what they like, and how well you mesh when you're not rolling around all day."

Camila nodded then gave Lauren a funny look.

"What?" Lauren asked devouring her second muffin.

"We were friends first so we already know all that stuff."

SHe nodded with a smile. "Yeah I guess that's true. So you gonna take me to meet the folks now?" Lauren joked.

Marcie chuckled until she saw how pale Camila was. "Hey," reaching across she took her hand. "What's wrong sweetie?"

"I-I don't have any family."

Lauren frowned, "I'm sorry, did they pass away?"

Camila shrugged taking a sip of coffee, "Mmm a long time ago, grandma raised me."