7.

Quietly she made her way from the bedroom to the bathroom without waking Lauren.

Standing beneath the shower she literally began to cry from happiness. Everything had been so wonderful she just couldn't believe that Lauren had wanted her and that it could be that great. A part of her wanted more. Obviously Lauren had awakened something in her because she couldn't wait until a next time.

Climbing out of the shower she wrapped a towel around herself and headed into the living room. Sitting there she just stared at the blank tv replaying everything they had done getting more and more turned on. Wanting to try everything she had read in those silly magazines since puberty.

She wondered if she was now a slut. Would she have felt the same if she had been with any other man. Shaking her head she didn't think so.

A half hour later Lauren's eyes opened she looked about curiously before everything came rushing back. Camila! where was Camila?

Lauren really hoped she wasn't upset or worried about what they did. Camila was just so innocent and tenderhearted. Lauren needed to find her and make sure she was ok.

Walking out of the bedroom Lauren saw Camila sitting on the sofa. Rubbing her eyes she walked up to Camila before kneeling down next to the sofa. "Hey baby..." Lauren said quietly still trying to wake up. "You ok?"

Lauren was kneeling beside Camila naked, she could see all of Lauren wanting nothing more than to sit and stare for as long as Lauren let her, well maybe there'd be some touching.

Her smile was bright and somewhat mischievous. "Mmhmm. Are you?"

"Sleepy, but good." Leaning in Lauren gave her a sweet kiss finishing it with a flick of her tongue.

Moaning in response she shivered. Moving to the floor in front of her, Camila came up on her knees wrapping her arms around Lauren before kissing her for all she was worth.

She could feel the laughter in Lauren's chest. "What?"

Lauren's mega watt smile shone bright as Lauren cocked an eyebrow, "Something I can do for you Camila?"

Eyes lowering nervously she bit her lip then shook her head.

Leaning in, he reigned soft kisses along her cheek and jaw working his way down her throat. His hands started moving leisurely on her knees, inching up higher and higher before being stopped by the towel.

Pulling back Lauren looked into her eyes so filled with passion. Lauren didn't think Camila could actually focus on her or anything else.

Kissing Camila's nose, Lauren then, slowly began to ease the towel off of her. She shivered feeling the air and those gorgeous eyes on her. Lauren hadn't said or done anything just stared.

When her eyes followed Lauren's it was to see her staring at her stomach, suddenly she tensed grabbing her towel, "Sorry, I uh forgot."

There was scarring and a shiny patch that covered a portion of her stomach and small section of her waist.

"You were burned?" He touched the skin with gentle fingers.

She sighed holding the towel up protectively. "I fell onto a campfire, when I was sixteen."

"Damn, I'm sorry."

She shrugged. "It's alright I just forgot is all."

Lauren frowned tilting her head, "You forgot you were burned."

Shaking her head with a grin she said, "Uh no, I meant that I forgot I was naked, and you would see."

"Not to put too fine a point on it, but since I'm your burnt twin why would it matter?"