chapter one

10 years had passed since the fantastical adventures ended. Now a new era of fantastical adventures begin.

In the past ten years a few things has happened, all the girls are married to their boyfriends that's is now.

Ed and Elizabeth Sheeran

Louis and Emma Tomlinson

Harry and Katie Styles

Liam and Lydia Payne

Niall and Lauren Horan

All except one, Zayn realised after a few months that Jess wasn't the one for him, he realised his love for Helena still existed and Helena happily took him back, Helena had a child at this point, but it died when it was born because Helena unfortunately had a miscarriage. Jess found love soon after her break up with Zayn and is married to Robert Pattinson after meeting him at the 2019 Twilight convention.

Louis and Zayn kept the name One Direction after leaving the other boys became very successful and the breakup with the boys broke many hearts and split the fandom completely in half. Harry, Ed, Niall and Liam became famous too, creating the new band 'lovesick.'

Elizabeth's POV

Tonight was the Brit awards and both One Direction and Lovesick were nominated for two awards each, but against each other, the two categories they were nominated in were 'best british breakthrough' and 'most successful album'

Me and the girls had an old friend who you may remember from 'the fantastical adventures of one direction' his name was Gareth and he was a nobody at that point. However he was soon recognised and became a famous TV host, tonight he would be hosting the Brit Awards and he would be sharing the stage with the brand new comedian 'Ailish' who was also part of out crew when we were younger, however we had not seen her in years and we are so excited to see her, me and the girls would be appearing as guests to the boys as their wives but me katie lauren and lydia would be on the lovesick table, emma would be on a table with one direction, jess will be on the twilight table. we sort of lost contact with them two as soon as they moved to the USA, we drifted apart and lost contact.

Here's how we all became successful other than being married to the boys of one direction and lovesick...

Emma and Jess went into Glee and appeared on many episodes becoming known worldwide for their acting. Jess has also appered in Twilight. I became a professional dancer and danced in music video's of lovesick's debut single. Helena sold her own clothing line and became successful for her talent in fashion designing. Lauren became a stylist for lovesick and became famous from the directioner love she got on twitter. Katie was so clever that she won every award in England for smartness and became very successful from that. Lydia became famous through pure directioner love and publicity.

It was the night of the brit awards, our table, the twilight table and the one direction table were both here, but we haven't seen eachother yet, but knowing us, something dramatic will happen...

'Oh my god Katie, look over there its Gareth and Ailish on stage!' I shouted pointing to our ex- crew members stood nervously on stage

'Oh yeah!!!! Eeeek!' Katie said across our table, the boys came and sat with us before Gareth put the microphone to his mouth.

'GOOD EVENING LADIES AND GENTS, WELCOME TO THE BRIT AWARDS' Gareth screamed down the microphone.

The audience of celebrities and guests applauded and woo'ed in joy. 'right let's get straight to the awards...' Gareth said, he introduced Ailish who would be his co-host for the night.

The night went pretty well, One Direction won one of the two awards they were nominated for, and lovesick won the other one, they were all pretty drunk when the night was nearly over when Gareth started talking again.

'Oh I almost forgot ladies and gentlemen, before this night is over I would like to make a quick announcement.' He stepped back for a minute before continuing his speech. 'This will not involve most of you, but if you guys remember me and Ailish, I know you are all here, can the PWC come up onto the stage, we need words.'

A shocked reaction flew across our table, we exchanged strange looks involving shock and excitement but without a second thought, i stood up, a spotlight went onto me, it made me feel super special the first thing i did was a pose. I had to. I'm not a normal child by the way. Katie stood up next and another spotlight flew over in her direction, she went as red as her hair but smiled. The same thing happened twice more, until all the girls on my table had all stood up, we then glanced over to the other tables in synchronisation, not expecting emma and jess to stand up but to our surprise we turned to see two more bright spot lights shining over emma and jess, who were also staring in our direction, probably thinking the same thing.

We all then got excited and quickly made our way toward the red carpet that led to stage. We grinned at Emma as we approached her on the red carpet. Katie and I were pushed to the front, I knew where this was going...Katie caught on too. 'Legggooooo!!!!' She shouted pointing at Gareth and Ailish, 'Leggooooo danceee 123 GO' I screamed, we all then did a short dance where we clapped twice then did a little shimmy, it was something we made up when we were about thirteen and we agreed to never forget it, 'the leggo dance' I can't believe we all still remember. Even Gareth and Ailish did the dance from stage.

We approached the steps for stage

'Let me go first' katie said pushing everyone out of the way, before falling on the second step and landing flat on her face 'oh my god' all us girls said before falling after her. We always agreed when they were younger, that if one person falls, we all fall over so the one person isn't embarrassed. 'Bloody hell' gareth and ailish said on stage before falling over too, clearly remembering. One Direction and Lovesick had fallen over back at the table too, because we taught them the 'leggo dance' whilst in the fantastical adventures. But then something amazing happened. It started catching on, people started falling over after us, everyone fell over, literally, nobody was stood up, security guards and everything. All on the floor, falling over with us, Katie recovered and stood up 'woah I started that' she said smiling. Proud of her achievement. We continued onto stage and we all attacked our gay best friend gareth and ailish, reuniting with our fellow friends.

But someone or something was missing...

'OH MY GOD ITS JESS' Lauren shouted pointing at the girl skipping toward the stage, pigtails as per and hightops or course. It wouldn't be Jess without those essentials, she joined us on stage.

'OHMYGODHI' she shouted joining our group hug.

All the amazing memories came flooding back to me, we went backstage to talk properly, One Direction and Lovesick followed.

'I can't believe were back together' Gareth said.

'I know' Katie agreed. 'Gazza mate, have you come out of da closet yet bro?' She asked

'NO.' I'm not gay he insisted

He is really, he just never admits it.

'You all look hot' Jess complimented us all 'no wonder you got One Direction and lovesick as husbands.

'Well you've got bloody Robert Pattison' I shouted in her face

'Yeah you got a VAMPIRE' emma agreed.

'I can't believe we lost contact' helena said putting her arms round Emma and Jess

'I know' Jess agreed.

Meanwhile One Direction and Lovesick were having a normal conversation, last time they talked they were fighting and arguing. We decided to go and join in.

'I'm sorry' Louis said to Harry.

'I miss you so much man' Louis said.

'Niall is hungry' Niall moaned.

'Shut up dipshit were reuniting here' Ed joked, smacking him gently on the back of the head.

'LIZZY' Louis and Zayn said running at me.

'LOULOU and ZAYNIOO' I shouted sarcastically hugging them.

'Its been so long, that I haven't seen your faceeeessss' Louis song to me katie lauren lydia and jess.

'I have an idea' liam said 'let's get back together!!!! I miss the old one direction' he frowned

'YEAAAH' everyone chanted.