chapter two

Emma's POV

'Good morning sunshine' Louis sang as I opened my eyes.

I smiled to show my appreciation and he seemed satisfied.

'Guess what today is?' He questioned me, waiting for a guess probably, but I really couldn't be bothered guessing...

'What's today?' I asked, trying to seem interested.

'PACK UP DAY, we are moving back in with the boys! And their wives, a HUGE mansion on the outskirts of London' he announced.

Now I was interested...

'Really?' I said, sitting up in my bed, happy.

'Yes!' He shouted. I really miss my girls. I hadn't seen Jess in quite a while until the Brits last week, when she broke up with Zayn and Glee finished, she moved away to live with Rob and Zayn moved back to England to be with Helena. Leaving just me and Louis. Not that I minded my own husbands company, I just missed my best friends. It was so good to see them all again. They have grown so much! Jess has even agreed to move back in with us, she's bringing Rob but he's out filming Twilight for a year or two. So she would just be on her own anyway.

'Get up lazy' Louis said shaking me, 'and get packing, everything is coming with us, we have a flight booked for tonight, we only have a few hours' he informed me.

'Okay okay I'm up' I said standing up but wobbling slightly because I was still half asleep.

I pulled my suitcase out from under the bed and started pulling everything out of my wardrobe, into the suitcase in a messy fashion, but that's just how I liked it. I threw essentials like makeup, hair straightners, dryer, curlers and brush in too. I then helped Louis finish packing up.

'Do we leave the furniture here?' I asked Louis

'Yes, we are getting brand new everything for the new house, were having a huge furniture shop tomorrow' he replied

'Oh, sounds fun' I smiled.

'Are you excited?' He said 'to move back in with the gang?'

'Yes, its going to be amazing.' I hoped.

'Come on, let's go and get a Nando's, then we can get to the airport...

'Sure' I agreed following Louis out of the door.

We ate our Nandos in the USA for the last time before making out way to the airport. We arrived slightly late but the lady at reception didn't mind seen as she was fully staring at Louis, she even had a fangirl attack when she saw him but when he approached she made up an excuse that she saw a spider. Okay babe. She tried to keep her cool but that just made her even more funny, she was dying to explode in happiness, but maybe I'm the reason she didn't.

Yeah

Cause I look so hard

Blonde girl

In hightops

And a hoodie

Emma like a pumaaaaa

LOL

By the time we got to England it was already dark, we went to a hotel for the night, we were meeting the crew tomorrow morning, all seeing the house at the same time, it would be fair if we didn't, we all need to have a race to tax the bedrooms as per.

*next morning*

'Wakey wakey' a soft voice said, I opened my eyes to see Louis face hovering over mine.

'Heeeeey' I greeted him with a kiss and he picked me up, putting me down on the sofa.

'Get ready, were meeting the guys in a hour at the new house' he told me