>chapter1<

JUNGKOOKS POV

I meet Namjoon and Seokjin near my locker after class ends, I recently drifted away from my other friends and with my mom leaving I began to hang around with what others call 'the wrong people' but they're all pretty cool once you get to know them, they meet me to discuss an important matter at least that's what they tell me it is, I'm a bit nervous since they never really make me the centre of attention or anything.
Nj: Hey Jungkook, so like Yoongi wanted me to pick you up we're going to his house after, you coming right?
I have swimming practice and I really shouldn't miss anything but I'm too scared to tell him no.
Jk: yeah ok, let's go then.
I nudge Seokjin and he looks up from his phone.
Sj: huh? Ah yeah ok let's go.
I see Yoongi waiting near the gate along with Hoseok. They're busy talking to some girls and giving people who they say aren't good enough for them dirty looks, he sees me and gives me a smirk, he shifts his mint hair out of his eyes and walks up to me.
Y: ey, Jungkook you ready to go?
Jk: yeah dude.
Jh: hey Yoongi, there gonna be food at your apartment?
y: no, what the fuck did you expect, bring ur own Hoseok.
Yoongi pushes past him and we all get in the car, Yoongi in the front next to Namjoon and Seokjin, me and Jhope in the back.
Nj: so eh, Jungkook it's your turn to pick the next person. We managed to get Kaneki to leave, since we know you the least you can pick who we target next.
I'm taken aback by the choice I was never officially in their group and never expected to be, I guess this is the chance I have to prove to them that I do for in, I think to myself. I don't know anyone since it seems no one has the courage to talk to me and I just want to be alone most of the time, I cast my mind back to the last person I remember speaking to, Taehyung, that's a familiar name, I remember being partners with him for science, I snapped his pencil and he just got really scared. I didn't know why but sometimes looking at him made me feel so angry I went pink, or was it because of something else. We arrive at Yoongi's apartment and the boys all huddle around a small coffee table, Yoongi sits down first and throws his bag to the side. Namjoon sits next to him and Seokjin on the other side whilst Hoseok sits opposite me on the wheeled chair leaning back and playing with the adjustments making himself lean all the way back, I smile when I suddenly realise they are all staring at me and I remember the question.
Jk: ah uh, what about that wimp Taehyung, he's always bugging me something about him just pisses me off, they all look at each other nodding
Y: Taehyung eh well then you got some work cut out for you then Jungkook but I mean it'll be fun.
Nj: you know he's like the principals son right, that's gonna be a tough one eh.
Sk: ahh yeah, he manages to influence his eyes from his phone for a second as he is now genuinely interested in the conversation. but I mean it's your choice.
Jh: but like we have to be careful, we don't want ourselves expelled.
Y: Hoseok just calm the fuck down for a second will you, stop being such a pussy
Jh: fine.. he looks back down at his phone and I manage to catch a strange smile from Yoongi.
The principals son! Shit, I didn't expect to be caught in this so deep but now I don't wanna look like a coward, agh how the fuck can I mess up like that, be calm kook it's ok, just go with it, you'll be fine just don't get expelled and it'll be ok.
I tell them I need to leave and they all say bye. I get a fistbump from Hoseok and they all start talking to each other again, I don't know why I keep listening to them, I guess there the only friends left I have after all this, but will they still be my friends in the end? Guess I'll just have to find out?

TAEHYUNGS POV

I go to my locker after the last period of school and put my textbooks away.
?: taehyung!
I turn around and see Jimin running up to me, he nearly trips and I giggle.
jm: hi taehyung!
th: hi jimin!
I put my last textbook away and look at Jimin.
jm: are you doing anything after school today? it's friday that means i'm home alone want to come over?
I sigh, I remembered last time I went to his house, Yoongi is his neighbor and he bullied us for playing with cards, so he threw our cards away.
jm: i got new cards!
i smile.
th: sure!
we start walking out of school when I see Yoongi's gang.
th: hey, let's hurry up and walk faster.
jm: why? Jimin turns around to look at me and sees Yoongi and his gang.
jm: ah, right.
we start speeding up a bit and arrive at his car.
jm: dude, did you see? Yoongi was looking at me!
I look at him, shocked.
We get in his car and start driving off to his house, his parents aren't home on fridays so we always have sleepovers and hang out every friday, I guess it's a tradition.
we arrive and get out of the car.
I look around and see a car pulling up.
jm: crap, they're coming. Taehyung quick!
I get my bag and start running inside his house before Yoongi and everyone else gets out their car.
we go inside and sigh in relief.
jm: phew, we made it.
Jmin runs off upstairs as I sit down on the couch, he comes back with a monopoly board game and we sets it up as I watch him.
jm: hey, you know when i went upstairs I saw everyone from the gang gathered together and they kept looking at me, they all smiled.
th: I don't know if that's a good or bad thing.
jm: It has to be! they smiled! maybe they're nice after all!
i give a worried smile and start to play monopoly.