>chapter 4<

Taehyungs POV

I get the ice cream I bought for me and Jimin and we go and sit down on a bench.
jm: gosh, how I miss this place.
I nod and lick my ice cream.
Jimin looks over at me and blushes and looks away.
th: you naughty boy!
I laugh and Jimin looks down and laughs too.
th: Jimin, your ice cream is dripping!
Jimin gets back up.
jm: crap!
th: hey, don't worry let me get a napkin.
I get up and go back to the ice cream van, I get in the line and Jimin shouts at me to hurry up. I nod and jump about trying to calm down as Jimin continues licking his ice cream.
I turn around to look back at Jimin but i'm face to face with Jungkook.
I turn away and stare straight foward, trying to forget he's there.
jk: hey..taehy-
dont talk to me please. don't talk to me please.
?: hey. how can i help?
I open my eyes and It's my turn to order.
th: hi..uh..can I just get a napkin?
He nods and hands me a napkin, I give him some change and run back to Jimin but Jungkook stops me.

Jungkooks POV

I see taehyung and he seems super scared, I literally saved them like five minutes ago and now he's acting like a dickhead. Sometimes I see why yoongi wants to bully him, I think one last time wether I should warm him or not, I decide it's best to since I don't wanna get in trouble, I stop taehyung and lean up to his ear.
Jk: listen yoongi and everyone is coming this way so you better scram before they bully you again and just listen this time for gods sake.
I hear footseps behind me and see Jimin, he looks like he wants to punch me in the face and I just leave running back to Namjoon hoping that Taehyung and Jimin will listen for once.

Taehyungs POV

I hand Jimin the napkin.
th: Jimin, we better go.
jm: why? you said we should come here!
I pull Jimin and start running, trying to keep my ice cream still, to not drip.
th: Jungkook warned me to ru-
jm: Jungkook?
I turn to him and see him turning red.
th: yeah he-
jm: is that why you wanted to come here? because of Jungkook?
I turn to Jimin and stop him. I slap him in the face.
th: Jimin, no I didn't, okay?
jm: so why?
th: is that bad asking you to come here?
Jimin shakes his head no.
th: exactly. anyways the gang is here so we b-
I feel my shoulder being tapped and see Yoongi, Namjoon, Seokjin, Hoseok and Jungkook.
th- I-Uh..
Nj: shut the fuck up.