>chapter 9<

Taehyungs POV

I watch as Jungkook gets pissed at me and I feel guilty. I don't know what I'm doing but..this is fun.
I walk towards Jungkook and put my arms on his shoulders and move them down towards his hips. I see him get goosebumps and I twist him around to face me.
th: don't tell me you're crying because of me?
I laugh but then I get back to sad.
th: do you know how it feels? you're getting mad at me for doing something so shitty and horrible. why can't I do that? you guys do that all the time!
I shake my head and turn around. I go sit down on the chair Jungkook brought.
th: tie me up.
I gulp as I see Jungkook staring at me.

Jungkooks POV

Jk: Taehyung no, just get out please go over to jimins again, just leave. You're messing my life up just go somewhere, go home.
I sigh and grab his hand to make him stand. I throw the chair to the side making it smash into the wall. I hold onto his hand walk up to Jimins door and ring the doorbell waiting for a response.

Taehyungs POV

I let go off Jungkook and stare at him, I slap him.
th: don't tell me what to do! I don't want to be with Jimin, Jungkook you don't know me!
I stomp off away from Jungkook and the door to Jimin's house opens and Jimin is standing there, watching me go off.
jm: Taeh- oh, Jungkook.

Jk: go get Taehyung and take him home, he broke into Yoongis house and now they're gonna come get him, if you care for him deal with him, Im gonna stop caring for that son of a bitch from now on, last chance and next time I'll take it personally to beat him up.

I hear Jungkook mumbling something and hear footsteps behind me, I turn around while speed walking and Jimin is running up to me. I start walking faster and run away from him as he gets closer, I look behind him and see Jungkook watching me go.
jm: taehyung please!
I shake my head and stop.
Jimin catches up to me and places his hand on my shoulders.
th: let go off me!
Jimin's hand slowly goes away from my shoulders and stares at me with sadness in his eyes.
th: im sorry.
jm: no i am.
I sigh and see a car pulling up with people with the same masks. I gasp and say:
th: i really gotta go, good luck.
I run off as Jimin's stands there watching me go, he falls on his knees and I see everyone getting out the car.

Jungkooks POV

At this point I don't know what to do, I see Jimin on the floor and Yoongi getting out the car and I know what's going to happen, I either make my mind up now or keep tearing myself apart.
Y: well look here it's little jimin, I was expecting Taehyung but I guess it's you this time-
Jk: Yoongi, stop.
They all stare at me in shock
Y: uh Jungkook are you talking to me?
I see an utter look of disgust and confusion on Yoongis face.
Jk: who else motherfucker.
Yoongi scoffs and kisses his teeth he walks up to me with the rest of the gang behind him, he tries to push me to the ground but I hold strong. I gesture for Jimin to run and he does. At this point they don't care and I know I'm about to get beaten, four of them and one of me, I'm a dead guy, all I can think of to do is to run but as I grab the handle to my car Yoongi pulls me back.
Y: oh no hold up, you disrespect me, you decide to think you're better than me then you get the beating.
I hear the rest of them go quiet and stand back, I feel a rough force against my head as Yoongi punches my head, making it crash into the car and he punches at my stomach too, I feel my nose begin to bleed but I wriggle away and crawl into my car, I speed away and see Taehyung running walking further down I scream for him to get in.
I think I turned my life upside down in less than 5 minutes, and right now it doesn't seem to be for the better.

Taehyungs POV

I see a car pull up to me and it's Jungkook.
jk: get in!
I nod and run on to the passenger seat, I put my seatbelt on and when I turn to put it in (that sounds wrong), I look at Jungkook who was a big bruise on his eye.
th: JUNGKOOK WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO?
He shakes his head.
jk: I stepped in for you, I told yoongi to back off and he punched me, Im dead Taehyung, I'm dead meat.
th: why would you do that?
jk: I didn't want to see you get hurt, you didn't do anything to me or them.
I stay quiet and look away.
jk: hey, let's get jimin, he's still running.
I look out the window and see Jimin slowing down with his little legs.
We drive next to him and tell him to hop in, he stops and smiles and jumps in.
jm: t-tha-thank-y-y-ou.
jk: no problem.
Jungkook looks at the mirror to see Jimin.
jm: holy crap! what happened?
Jungkook sighs and starts to explain how he basically put his life into more of a risk because of me...and jimin.
th: where are we going?