>chapter 11<

Jungkooks POV

Idrop the clothes run into my room and lock the door, I lie on my bed and climb down then I come back outside and begin screaming.
Jk: U BETTER LEARN TO BE MORE CAREFUL OR ILL THROW YOU TO YOONGI AND LET HIM KILL YOU ALONG WITH THE REST OF THEM!
I hear taehyung cursing at himself and I feel guilty.
Jk: i sigh hey dude I'm sorry ok, just like I've only known you a day and don't you think it's kinda weird for me to see that kinda stuff but anyway just hurry up in there I have a horror series to catch up on so if you want to watch you better hurry up in there!
I smile and hum to myself and get some snacks ready, when I finally hear the water stop running.

Taehyungs POV

I get out the shower and put on Jungkook's clothes.
oof, uh these are um a little too small.
I put them on anyways and walk out. I see Jungkook sitting down on the couch putting on a show, He stares at me and looks away, I sit on another couch and I get my phone out.
jk: do you want to watch?
he says while stuffing some snacks into his mouth.
th: uh, no thanks.
I carry on looking at my phone and see Jungkook staring at me.
I look at him.
th: okay, I know, the clothes are a little small on me so stop judging, i'm a big boy!
I cringe as I say that.
th: ew, i'm sorry.
I laugh and Jungkook continues to stare at me. He then looks away and stares at his TV.
did i do something?
does he hate me?
can you see my underwear from how small these shorts are?

Jungkooks POV

I don't know what to think, either those clothes make him look so good my face goes red or I'm angry af that I gave them to him.
Jk: taehyung I don't care that you're a pussy and that you're scared, you're watching this cause this show is really good, you come to my house you do what I want.
I get up and pull him onto the sofa opposite the tv close enough so he is on the same sofa but not close enough to be touching, I dim the lights and switch the tv on.
what am I doing? Watching my favourite show with some random guy I met today, and he's sleeping over, oh Jungkook fix yourself up please. I guess this makes me happy though,
I'm starting to think it was worth leaving them for taehyung and jimin but not all the way.

Taehyungs POV

I sit beside Jungkook and move a little so my bare legs won't touch his. The show starts and an intro plays.
th: this is scary right?
jk: yeah, now be quiet!
I hush and continue watching.
A jumpscare happens unexpectedly and I jump, I land back on the sofa and accidentally touch Jungkook's hand.
th: oh sorry! that was unexpected!
Jungkook smiles.
jk: it's not even that scary.
He looks down on his hand and realises my hand was on his, I quickly move my hand away and move a little bit further away from him.
th: do you have a blanket? these clothes are too small and i'm cold.
jk: uh, it's in the other room.
I nod, I don't want to interrupt his show. I get up and these shorts are too small I have a wedgie. I turn around and I walk backwards, putting my hands over my crotch.
Jungkook turns around to see what I'm doing and he turns red. He looks away and stares back at his screen. I run backwards and accidentally slip.
jk; shit! are you okay?
I get up and Jungkook gives me a hand, I take it and get back up, still walking backwards but looking behind me, making sure I won't fall again. I reach a room and get a blanket and cover myself. I go back into the room and sit back on the sofa with the blanket wrapped around me. I slowly start to drift asleep as I'm in a comfortable and warm position.

Jungkooks POV

I get so involved in the show I don't realise that taehyung is sleeping. I see his head slowly starting to move my way, my instinct is to scoot all the way to the edge and let his head fall onto the sofa but I wouldn't be able to see from there so I just wait for the feeling of his head on my shoulder but as I slowly feel the weight on my shoulder it isn't a bad feeling it just warms my heart but I don't know why. As the show ends and I manage to watch through the 10 episodes I had missed, I'm not bothered to move so I just cushion taehyungs head by letting him lie next to me with his head on my chest. As I fall asleep, I slowly realise that in these few moments I've let down my edgy boy guard but for once it's nice, and maybe now that I've left them I'm not so alone after all and I slowly see the world around me go dark.