>chapter 13<

Jungkooks POV

I move in front of taehyung and jimin.
why am I even defending them? I'm not their *friend* am I now?
Jk: namjoon, !ows not the time, if you want to fight save it for break then I'll show you.
Y: you sure about that kook? you're all alone and they'll be no one to save you he gives a  smirk and namjoon smiles at him.
Jk: yes, just leave them, ok? It's me you want now. You bitches are no match for me anyway.
they laugh and knock taehyung off his stool as they walk back. I bend down to help him up but jimin does too and I just look back up leaving the two of them to sort each other out.
what've I gotten myself into, I'm dead. I have no one on my side and how can I fight all 4 of them by myself, why am I risking so much for taehyung- uh I mean taehyung *and* jimin
I feel my face sadden and a stern look overcomes me, I look at taehyung and see the look of guilt on his face I give him a friendly nudge.
Jk: guys it's ok, at least you guys don't have to worry, class is staring, I'll see you out there.

Taehyungs POV

I watch as Jungkook leaves the table and it's just me and Jimin. I get a bit uncomfortable.
I stay quiet and look at the sheet.
At the corner of my eye, I see Jimin staring at Yoongi again.
th: jimin!
He turns around and faces me.
jm: huh?
th: why do you keep looking at Yoongi?
Jimin blushes red and scratches his hair.
jm: im not, im just looking at the time.
th: you literally have a watch on your wrist.
He looks down at his wrist.
jm: ah, i forgot
I look back down at my sheet and hum the tune.
I feel like I'm getting stared at, I look around the room trying to spot who it is, I make sure to not stare too long at yoongi's table. I stop and see Jungkook
glancing over at me.

Jungkooks POV

I sneak worried looks at Taehyung and Jimin worried about them, but fucking Jimin won't listen, he keeps looking at Yoongi and he just keeps smiling at Yoongi but fine, if that boy gets his ass beat I'm not helping. I watch as the clock indicates breaktime and students start pouring out into the halls and playground, I'm nervous. I'm actually scared. Taehyung doesn't even care, I'm doing this all for him and he is probably off hanging out with Jimin but I guess I'll have to pay the price. I decide to sit on a bench alone and stick in my headphones and block out everything just waiting for the gang to come and get me, and it feels like something slowly killing you from the inside as you try to find the purpose of the choices you've made, yet the only ones you can think of you consider stupid, my life is so messed up right now I feel like I just want to run away from everything. I suddenly feel shadows coming up to me and I look up to see Yoongi.
Y: so how about that fight, eh kook?