>chapter 14<

Taehyungs POV

I walk out of class and Jimin rushes out before me. I walk around trying to find Jungkook. I go outside and see Yoongi up against Jungkook. I stand there and watch as Yoongi starts talking to him, he turns and starts to move about and Jungkook stands up, I watch and feel guilty.
This is all your fault Taehyung, you made Jungkook in trouble because he saved you.
I watch and gasp when Jungkook slapped Yoongi, Yoongi starts to kick Jungkook and I run up to them, I get in the middle and Yoongi punches me, I see Yoongi going away from us, then I see Jimin pushing him away.
Y: get off me yo-
He turns around and sees Jimin.
Y: WHAT THE F-
Jimin smiles and Yoongi calms down. He spaces out a bit but runs after me and Jungkook, I grab him by the hands and start running, I turn back and see Jimin talking to Yoongi.
th: did you see that? Jimin and Yoongi?
jk: I know right, what the fuck?
We watch as Jimin talks to Yoongi and Yoongi walks off. Jimin smiles and walks another way.
I start to feel a bit jealous, not in 'i want jimin back' but I feel as if I did Jimin a bit wrong and treated him badly and he wants to leave me, he's my best friend after all.
jk: you okay?
th: huh..oh yeah, just weirded out with Yoongi and Jimin.
Jungkook nods.
Jk: that's the closest I've ever seen anyone come to yoongi, and jimin?! Of all people how?
th: i know right, i mean have you seen the way jimin and yoongi looked at each other at music?
Jungkook nods.
th: does anyone else know like about them?
Jungkook shrugs, and I nod to myself.
th; alright, imma go to the next class then, see you.
I put my bag on and start walking back inside, I see Yoongi at his locker as I pass him and he looks at me and walks off.
Why is he not doing anything to me?
I shrug it off, maybe he's in a good mood today. I reach the changing rooms for PE and I change earlier than everyone else, I take off my shirt and put on another one, I hear the door open and see Jungkook, I quickly put my shirt on and look away from him.
I need to change my trousers, but Jungkook is here..
Fuck it.
I quickly take off my trousers and put on my other ones to match my shirt, I turn around and see Jungkook taking his shirt off, I stare at him until another person walks in, It's Hoseok.
jh: what's up pussies?
We stay quiet and Hoseok goes to change. I walk out the changing rooms and wait for everyone to finish changing.

Jungkooks POV

I catch a glimpse of Taehyung changing and I start to blush, I don't know why but every time something with him happens I seem to go red and blush. I walk onto the field and take a seat on the bench far from anyone, I see that I don't fit in with anyone anymore now, guess the gang was my last hope, but I let that go so now I'm here. I see namjoon walking up to Taehyung and I suspiciously cast my eyes to them, I hear namjoon whisper:
Nj: yoongi told me not to touch any of you but today is a too good day to be wasting, so keep quiet.
I see Namjoon and Jin pull him back into the changing rooms and I try to run after them but the coach stops me.
now really isn't the time to be taking about sports dude.
Coach: we're having a tournament and I want you to play centr- Jungkook what are you doing?
I pretend to be busting I point my finger towards the changing rooms and the coach gives me a nod.
I run into there and I hear shouts and cheers there is a group of boys, I recognise Hoseok, Seokjin and Namjoon but the rest of them look like they're in an older year, they don't see me coming in as they crowd around namjoon and- TAEHYUNG! I try to push past everyone but there are too many people in the way, then I finally shout.
Jk: Namjoon, I heard you cheated on your girlfriend recently.
It goes silent and namjoon quickly walks up to me his tall figure towering over me, I try to tell him to get away but he just stands there scared, but why? Scared for me?! I don't know I don't have time to- I feel someone knock me back but I catch myself and thrust my arm forward, I feel it hit something hard and I see namjoon fall to the floor, he quickly gets back up and I'm pinned to the fall, seokjin rushes up to me and punches me in my stomach and my rib cage starts to hurt, suddenly the coach comes in and sees me leaning against the wall grasping my stomach.
Coach: what is going on here?!
Jk: n-nothing sure I just uh- hit my stomach on the edge of some lockers that's all.
Coach: well are you ok Jungkook?
Jk: y-yeah in fine
I reply grading my stomach harder as I try to move toward the door with the others as the coach walks out, I feel Taehyung rush up to me.
Th: Jungkook you aren't ok, you should go see the nurse-
Jk; I'm fucking fine stop worrying just leave me alone for five minutes!
I see his face go red in embarrassment and he runs out the door.
Hes right. I'm not fine. But if I can just keep this up a little longer maybe I'll be able to show them I'm not scared and they'll leave me alone? But deep down I know that'll never happen. There is too much pain, both in my head and my body and then there is just taehyung the only person who seems to actually care about me, and I just push him away like he is a dick, what is wrong with me. I feel the guilt come over me like heavy rain. Maybe I really am better off alone, all this time I've been trying to find someone or something to give me a purpose to make me happy, but seeing the situation I'm in, maybe I should just give up.