>chapter 10<

Jungkooks POV

Jk: but don't you pussies think i'm any of your friends after this, I just couldn't stand getting caught up in this, and to answer your question I don't give a fuck, we can't go to mine they're probably going there now, we can't go to Jimins since it's right next to Yoongi's and Taehyungs literally just got robbed so let's go eat. I'm fucking starving, and yes you're paying for yourself.
I decide to go and test out Shane's theory and see for myself the chuck e cheese pizzas and I bet my whole gaming setup they'll start squealing of joy as I pull up into the parking, when we get there I get out the car and lock the doors. I walk straight past jimin and taehyung not talking to them and sit at a table, I sigh and decide on what to order.
(So cough cough cough I dunno wether to change the location if this is in Korea but so far it all sounded like American shit so yeah deal with it bitch)

Taehyungs POV

I see Jungkook walk past us and go and sit down, I walk towards the table and sit down opposite him.
th: are you okay?
jk; do you think after what just ha-
Jimin interrupts and sits down beside me. I give a half-smile and scoot up a bit.
Jungkook looks at me and smiles.
The waiter arrives.
jk: right, id like half pepperoni half cheese.
The waiter turns to us.
jm: same for me too.
I nod and the waiter leaves.
I take out my phone and everyone else does too, I look at my lock screen and see a message from a number I haven't saved.
?: don't think that he can save you.
I look at everyone and they all look up there phones.
jm: you guys got it too?
Everyone nods and shows it to each other.
th: hey Jungkook, I just really want to say thanks for trying to save me and Jimin. I mean, you were sort of a bit harsh but thanks, you really did step up your confidence.
Jimin nods and Jungkook smiles.

Jungkooks POV

Right what now? I'm moving house changing my name and shaving my head, sounds like a good plan. After a godforsaken long silence the pizza comes and I'm not surprised. I eat it anyway since I'm hungry af and see Taehyung stuffing himself full still, I could see the fear in his eyes, I bet you 100% Yoongi was serious but I don't want to scare either of them so I'll just leave it for now they can stay at mine if they want, wait should I even suggest that I don't even know them, ugh fuck it I'm already messed up so fine.
Jk: uh guys, about the text you shouldn't worry it'll be fine they're just trying to scare you but just in case you guys want to stay at my place? I'll like sleep in a different room cause I ain't gay and shit but like if you want to that is.
i see taehyung smiling wide his cheeks stuffed with food as if they're about to burst and there is so much sauce on his mouth it's uncomfortable to look at i grab a napkin and start to wipe his face.
Gosh taehyung have some table manners for gods sake.
i see him smile but then I see the look from jimin and immediately stop and just wait for them to answer.

Taehyungs POV

jm: im not really su-
th: yes please! i don't want to stay at my robbed house, it's too dangerous and horrifying to see.
Jimin nudges me and I give him a look.
th: what? is that bad?
Jimin shakes his head and continues to eat.
jk: okay, jimin are you going?
jm: i..uh-
I look at Jimin.
jm: im sorry, I cant. My parents are coming back and I need to fix the door and clean up the mess.
I nod.
jk: sorry.
The waiter comes back and we pay for our food.
We get back in Jungkook's car.
jk: okay. Jimin I'll drop you off.
Jimin nods. We drive silently to Jimin's house and see that Yoongi isn't home. We lead Jimin back inside.
We leave him and go back in the car and drive off to Jungkook's house. We stay quiet until we enter his house.

Jungkooks POV

Im surprised at Taehyungs eagerness but then again his house did just get robbed. We finish up and get in my car. I don't put any music becuase it disturbs me from driving, but as I open the door to the backseats so Jimin can sit next to Taehyung in the back, but taehyung resists.
Jk: hey don't you want to sit in the back with jimin cause like it's quite a while till my house.
(yes we know we just went backwards in the story a bit)

Taehyungs POV

I enter Jungkook's house and he leads me inside.
th: ah, right. I don't have any uh..pyjamas to wear..so..
Jungkook stares at me.
jk: we'll figure that out.
I nod.
th: well, i'll sleep on the couch..if you want.
oh, by the way, can i take a shower? cause damn, today has been rough.
Jungkook nods and leads me to the bathroom, he shows me how to turn on the shower and how to change the temperature, I thank him and he leaves the bathroom.
I get undressed and place my clothes neatly on the toilet. I turn on the shower and wash myself.
Knock knock
A voice mumbles from the other side.
jk: hey, i got some spare clothes for you.
I get out the shower and put a towel around myself, I open the door slightly and see Jungkook, he hands me the clothes but I accidentally drop my towel.
I shut the door and lock it.
th: SHIT! IM SO SORRY!