>chapter 7<

Taehyungs POV

I duck down as Jungkook says that, my hips hurting from the punch.
I stare up at Jungkook who looks...hot when he's scared. I scan his body and stop when I reach his crotch area.. what if I just..
NO! what is wrong with you taehyung?

Jungkooks POV

I see Taehyung staring at my crotch.
Jk: TAEHYUNG YOU GODDAMN PERVERT IM NOT GAY, Ugh sorry. Anyway you can get up now, you ok though right? We're almost there anyway so just hold on a second.
I sit in silence wondering what is going on in that boys head.

Taehyungs POV

I blush and smile, I get up from underneath my seat and sit back down beside him.
th: sorry, i-uh..
I turn quiet and try to forget what I did, I look through the window and watch as we drive by.
I watch as the trees and people go by. Then, I feel something onto my leg, I look and see Jungkook's hand on my thigh.
When I turn to look at him, he takes his hand off and looks away, continuing to drive. I smile and observe him.

Jungkooks POV

As we keep driving I keep asking Taehyung wether his house is near or where I should turn even though there isn't another turn for about five minutes? I keep driving when I suddenly swerve becuase of some fucking learner driving on the wrong side.
Jk: WHAT THE FUCK DUDE LEARN HOW TO DRIVE YOU SON OF A BITCH
I keep screaming when I suddenly realise my hand was on Taehyungs thighs. I retract it so fast you wouldn't have even known it was there, I gulp and stare straight ahead. I can see taehyung smiling out the corner of my eye, he starts to laugh, he keeps laughing until I loose it.
jk: WILL YOU SHUT UP FOR GODS SAKE, ITS NOT LIKE I DIDNT JUST CATCH YOU STARING AT ME RIGHT THEN, you know what? I'm done with this I'm not driving anymore get out my car and good luck
Th: that's fine, we passed my house a while ago.
he starts to laugh.
Jk: WHY DIDNT YOU TELL ME, WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU!?
I sigh in frustration and push him back into the car and drive back for another five minutes until he tells me to stop.
I swear to god this boy is gonna make me loose it someday, I'm not sure in what way though.

Taehyungs POV

th: yeah, right here, thanks.
I unbuckle my seatbelt and go out the car, I think to myself if he's going to stop me..but he doesn't so I just go. I don't say goodbye and leave to go to my house. I enter and still see Jungkook in his car, staring at me. I look at him and he looks away and goes on his phone.
I walk in the house and drop down on the couch, laughing to myself. I check my phone and see messages all from Jimin.
jm: im sorry!!
jm: pls forgive me!1!!
jm: tae im super sorry!
jm: please :(:(
I leave him on read and throw my phone back down, I look through the window and still see Jungkook there. I get slightly worried if he's waiting for me or stalking me.
maybe this was a bad idea..
is something bad going to happen?
what is he still doing there...?
I see Jungkook smile and drives off, I sigh and get my worried feelings out of myself.

I stay on the couch watching TV for a while when I hear a car park outside. I look and see 2 cars, I swear I saw this car before. I try to look inside from afar but can't really see whose inside.
I see people walking out with masks, looking around and walking towards my house. I gulp and decide I should run and hide. I run behind the couch, knowing I don't have enough time and hear the door slam.