Chapter:13 AD is back??

(Spencer POV the morning after)
I woke up and saw Toby asleep And I got up and made coffee and then I suddenly Feel He's arms around my sides. Did you steal my shirt while I was Asleep? Toby said Maybe I did what are you going to do about Officer I said Maybe I can arrest you like the Bad Guys Toby said No how you do this instead I said Then I kissed him softly and he kissed back passionately

 Did you steal my shirt while I was Asleep? Toby said Maybe I did what are you going to do about Officer I said Maybe I can arrest you like the Bad Guys Toby said No how you do this instead I said Then I kissed him softly and he kissed back passio...

Now as your wife could you cook us Breakfast? I said Anything for you Toby said Then He goes in the kitchen and makes it. So you're doing it shirtless??? I said Maybe I am Toby said Well I love you I said I love you too beautiful And I'm happy we're married now Toby said Me too I love being with you I said Well you get too Forever Toby said I smiled at him and He gives me my breakfast. I know What Alexia is True because you were with Emily once? Toby said I was a long time ago But I haven't since then but they probably stole her eggs and put them into me and She Saids you're the baby Daddy? I said let's just keep the baby Because we don't Know what He or She will Look like I mean I'm excited for it Toby said Me too I said So Once we get back I have to go away For a house Building For a while I don't know when I'll be back Toby said is anyone coming with you? I said Caleb And he helping me find out more About Alexia Toby said Ok Just call me when you can because I'll miss you and we have to deal with Alexia and Archer and Charlotte I said I'll call you don't worry Toby said let's just enjoy this weekend I said Then I finish eating and cuddle on Toby and he kissed my forehead and we stay cuddled.

//// 1 week later Back at rosewood////
Hey Where were you guys Hanna said Umm On our short honeymoon Since AD is Ruining everything has I said Wait you guys are married??? Hanna said Wow did you Elope or something? Aria said Me and Aria didn't Elope we just got married Ezra said me and Hanna Eloped Noel said Yes we Elope and it was In London I said Nice Hanna said you guys have only been Engaged for like Oh a year wow it's been that long already Aria said Yes Toby said Listen Toby going away to build a house for one of He's clients I said Yes I better leave soon Toby said Well We Found out that Archer Rollins is out and so is Alexia and Charlotte Aria said They were released!!! I said By Tanner Ezra said So She release them that must mean She Working with Them I said I never thought of that Toby said Babe Can we go say goodbye in private I said Yea sure Toby said.

////////
Listen If something happens there's Just call me and I will be there it's in Texas right? I said Yes Toby said Promise me something I said Sure Toby said I might be dealing with something when you do but if I did something I regret Would you not raise your voice at me and stay calm I said Promise Toby said Great I love you so much I said I love you so much too beautiful Toby said Your going to be great I know you are I said Thanks for believing in me Toby said Your welcome I said Then He kisses me passionately and I kissed back softly. I'll be back before you know it Toby said I hope I said I promise you I will be Toby said K I love you I said I love you too Beautiful Toby said

 I'll be back before you know it Toby said I hope I said I promise you I will be Toby said K I love you I said I love you too Beautiful Toby said