Introduction

READ!!

This book is cringey, therefore I apologise in advance, I wrote this a long time ago :/

WARNING!

There will be smut and sexual themes in this story which will develop through out so if that isn't your thing I would advise to click off.

DIRECT MESSAGING

If you have any questions or any ideas that you would like me to add in, feel free to direct message me. It doesn't even have to be about the fanfiction. If you're having a bad day, feel free to talk to me. I am open to everything.

COMMENTS

If you don't want to DM me then I am also open to the comments. I will get back to you as quick as possible to answer any questions or also feel free to correct me because I will always make stupid little mistakes. Also please don't ATTACK me in the comments if I spell something wrong. It will probably be due to auto correct and won't be my fault. It would be nice if you simply tell me.

CONCEPT

This story is completely fake. If you have any problems with the story or maybe get triggered by something in my story please tell me as I would like to try and make people happy while reading. Unfortunately if it's a big part of the story line I might not be able to delete it, in which case you will have to advance to the next chapter.

WORD COUNT

At the bottom of every chapter I will write the amount of words I have written. Honestly, this is just for aesthetic purpose cause I'm a fucking aesthetic queen. It's nothing to worry about and you should just pretend it's not there :)

LAYOUT

When the chapter starts if I don't say the POV (Point of View) then it will be your Point of View. Y/n (Your name) Is used whenever another character is talking to or about you.

Ok then well I'm gonna shut up and let you enjoy this cheesy, comedic, sexual (calm down) fanfiction about your favourite boys. I hope you enjoy and please leave votes for me as these do take a lot of time to create. Okieee I love you all :) xxx