Chapter 26

Josh's POV

I woke up to the sound of Y/n screaming but it was sort of muffled. I sit up and spit the sock out of my mouth.

"I NEED TO GET TO SCHOOL!" I hear Y/n shout. What were they doing to her? I try my best to break free even though I knew it wasn't possible. I then hear a door shut and footsteps getting nearer. The door opened and I see Jungkook's angry face. He walks up to me and bends down, eyeing the sock.

"Why did you spit it out?" He says, picking it up and holding it against my chest. I ignored him.

"Can I please have food?" I say, gulping. I was starving and they hadn't give me anything. He looked at me angrily again.

"Not until you say you are sorry for taking her away from us" He says, getting closer. I could barely breathe as he was taking in all the air around our faces.

"What have you done to her!?" I say, forgetting I was tied and trying to hit him. He chortles smugly and pulls himself back up. I scoff in anger and sit back, trying to ignore the pleading grumble coming from my stomach.

"It is none of your business what we do to her. Now you better be quiet today. If you are good we might let you go" He says, leaving and slamming the door. I huff and roll my eyes. How is this fair? We are perfect together and they know it. That's why they are acting like this.

Y/n's POV

Why are they acting like this? This isn't fucking fair. I punch the wall with my other hand and groan in anger. How would they even know that Josh told me he knew about us? Unless Josh told them. I groan loudly and throw my head into the pillow.

"JOSH YOU ARE SO FUCKING STUPID!" I scream into the pillow. What am I supposed to say to them now? Anything I say they won't believe. I sigh and sit up with my wrist starting to rash up under the cuffs.

Jungkook's POV

We were finally on a break but all I could think about while dancing was Y/n. Knowing she was waiting for us and needed us to release her. Knowing how angry she was getting at us right now. I bit my lip excitedly. I needed her.

"ALL MEMBERS BACK TO SET ONE THANK YOU!" The speaker screamed. I put my hands in my pockets and began following Jimin. I couldn't wait to go home.

Y/n's POV

I was bored as fuck and because I didn't have my phone with me there was literally nothing I could do. I look around my reach range and see Hobi's laptop. I smile excitedly and pick it up opening it up with my one hand.

Luckily Hobi didn't have a password so it was easy to get into. I open his laptop up only to see, you guessed it, porn. I roll my eyes and look at it in disgust.

"Ugh ok that is so disturbing" I say, knowing Hobi was watching it. I shut it off and decided to go on YouTube. I open YouTube up and decide to watch more of their songs.

"Omg that was so CUTE!" I scream after finishing one, going to clap my hands together but of course I couldn't. I sigh before continuing to watch more. They had done so many songs that I didn't even know of. I had only ever watched their most popular ones but their underrated ones were amazing too.

After a while I started getting tired and so I drifted off to sleep. At least now I won't remember that I can't fucking move. Ugh, please hurry up so I can explain and be let free.

Word Count: 644