Chapter 8

I beg the boys to at least stop the pulsing until we get home and they agreed. We got an uber back home and I had to pack my bag ready for school tomorrow. Ugh. I had enjoyed not having school for a bit. Now I have to go to a completely new one where I am gonna be a loner. And I will have to live in my brother's shadow as they are are a tiny bit older than me. Unless they have no friends. Ha! That would be funny.

As I pack my bag, I hear a knock on my door followed by Jimin and Taehyung walking in.

"Why did you even knock if you're just gonna walk in?"

"It's polite" they shrug. I roll my eyes at them.

"No if you wanna be po-"

"Shut up for a sec" Jimin says, as they rummage through my clothes.

"What the fuck are you doing!? You're messing the order up!" I say, setting all the hangers back in order.

"We're picking your outfit for tomorrow, were not letting you go in looking like a slut with your ass out."

I cross my arms and look at the floor. How did they know I was gonna wear shorts? The outfit I was gonna wear didn't look right with jeans..

"I wasn't gonna wear shorts anyway" I mumble, twiddling my toes in my socks.

"Stop lying, you're not allowed to impress anyone but us" Taehyung says, chucking me some dark blue jeans.

I huff and throw them on the bed. followed by a plain white t shirt. I give them a serious face.

"People are gonna hate me" I say, examining the outfit.

"No they wont." Jimin says, kissing my forehead . He leaves with Taehyung and I fall back onto the bed. I don't have to listen to them. I will wear what I want.

"Wait Tae?" I say. I hear him run back and stick his head in.

"Can you give me the remote for the underwear please?" I say, wanting it so they can't do it again as today was the most embarrassing day ever. He smirks and runs to his room.

"Tae, why didn't you answer my question?! It's not fair that you guys are allowed to do this to me when I can't do anything to yo- OHHHH MY GOD!" They fucking started it again.

"I'M GONNA KILL YOU ALL!" I scream, running to their room. I storm in to see all of them on Jungkook's bed. I see Jungkook with the controls and I run to grab it off him. I straddle him and pull hard, starting to moan as the dial gets turned up in between our hands.

Jungkook starts groaning too as he feels the vibrations on his dick. His member grows and I feel it rub against me. Jungkook pulls me into a kiss and I kiss back, grabbing his neck. I moan loudly into his neck before sucking to keep the noise in. I hear one of the boys lock the door and I smile in excitement.

I start undressing myself and the boys do the same. I was about to tie my hair up when I feel one of them grab my hair and position me at the front of his dick. I look up to see Hobi. Hobi!?? Since when was he like this?.. I was shocked by his size and I take him slowly, my eyes watering. He let out subtle moans as he pushed my head further down. My hand was taken off of his thigh and put on Namjoon's dick. I start jerking him off quickly and he let out moans too. I choke on Hobi's dick and he wipes my eyes while chuckling.

"Am I too big for you baby girl?" He says, bringing my mouth to his. I get lost in his kissing and forget I was multi tasking. I feel someone slap my ass hard and I continue to jerk Namjoon. Moans were coming from all boys. Suddenly I feel someone grab my ass. I turn back to see Taehyung with his massive dick at my entrance. I moan just by the look of it and I bite my lip. I knew Taehyung was the biggest but was he the best?