Chapter 30

"What was that about?" Taehyung says walking towards to me. I sigh into my hand as I get embraced by his warm arms.

"The school said I have missed out big parts of my education and so I told them that you would teach me it" I say, watching all their annoyed faces.

"What makes you think we would wanna teach you?" Jungkook says. I sigh once again and shrug. I honestly had no idea.

"I don't know! okay? I just panicked and you were the first people I could think of!" I say, slamming my phone on the table. They looked at me wide eyed.

"I'm sorry, I will see if I can make up with Shanice and Meghan" I say, heading towards the stairs. I suddenly felt a hand on my shoulder from Namjoon.

"We will teach you...but you have to listen to us and obey the rules" He says with a blank expression. I look at the rest of them as they nod. I smile and agree.

"Okay good, meet us in the study in an hour" He says, as they all walk out the main door. I stood in shock. Where were they going and why did I have to meet them in the study? I shrug it off and go upstairs to try and make up with Shanice and Meghan.

-

"So we're cool now?" I say, down the phone as I kick my legs in the air. My back was on my bed and my legs we're lifted.

"Yeah we're ok" Shanice giggles and Meghan agrees.

"Thank you so much guys.. I'm sorry I was being such a jerk I just-"

"No it's ok! It was a lot to take in straight away" Meghan says. And this is why I love them. Suddenly The ding of my phone blasted into my ear. I pull my phone away and check the message.

Kookie Oppa❤️🍪

You're late...

I sigh and put the phone back to my ear.

"I will talk to you later I have to leave" I say, waiting for a response.

"Aww ok tell Jimin I love him" Shanice says, making a kissy sound. I roll my eyes and laugh, hanging up the phone. I make my way down the stairs and turn the corner into the kitchen and then through to the study door. I stood in shock as I see all my brothers in the hottest uniform ever.

I cross my arms and glare at them, as Jimin shifts his glasses down to his nose to see me better

"What is this?" I say, starting to smirk a bit. They looked really sexy.

"No questions miss L/n" Hobi says, gesturing me to the chair of the desk which was now in the middle of the room. I sat down slowly but suspiciously as they all start to circle me.

"Are you seriously not going to tell me w-"

Suddenly Jimin throws some pieces of clothing in front of me. I look at him in confusion.

"Go put it on" He says, smirking, pushing his glasses to his eyes

"Wow you guys have gone full out" I giggle, holding up the cute skirt for the school uniform.

"Well we had to make it fun for you" Yoongi says seductively. "Now go and put it on and when you come back you obey us. You understand?" He says, getting closer to me. I bit my lip excitedly and nodded while hopping out of the room.

The outfit fitted perfectly and I glance at myself in the mirror. I hope they like what they see. I throw my other clothes in the washing basket as I walk back to the study. I slowly open the door and peeked my head in first. They hopped up from the couch and ruffled their hair.

I make my way in and watched as they all looked me up and down seductively. I giggle and stand in front of them, waiting for my instruction.

"OK miss L/n, take a seat and we will start" Jungkook says, grabbing sheets from the desk. I sit on the seat and they all began to circle me again. I hear one of them stop behind me and my eyes widen. He rests his hands on the back of my spinny seat before turning me around aggressively.

"Where are the heels?" I hear Yoongi say in a deep voice. I look down at my short skirt and examine my normal shoes.

"Yoongi you di-"

"Ah! You call me sir! He says, getting closer to my face, putting his hands on either side of the chair's arms therefore he could have perfect eye contact with me.

"Sir...you didn't give me any heels" I say, innocently, looking into his eyes. He looks up at Namjoon behind me to signal for him to check. I watch Namjoon as he walks up to where my outfit first was until Yoongi pulls my face back to him.

"Did I tell you that you could look around?" He says, not taking his eyes off me.

"I'm sorry sir" I apologize. I knew I was turning him on as I could see the large bulge in his smart pants.

He spins me around aggressively again and walks to Namjoon, only to see him with the heels that were supposedly for me. I smile and cross my arms, leaning back.

"Sit up straight" Jungkook says with an angry tone. Damn calm down.

"Oh well...they would be harder to take off anyway" I hear Yoongi mumble to Namjoon before walking up to me. I smirk at his comment.

"We're gonna teach you everything we know now okay?...And if you do well and you listen to us then you might get a reward" Jimin smirks, handing me the papers. Wow I can't believe there are actually gonna teach me. This is fun. Fuck school.

After a few hours of each subject I had finally learnt everything I had to and it actually stuck in my brain which never happens. Maybe my brother's soothing voices helped. Or maybe just because I knew the fact their reward was gonna be a very big one.

"Right well done now you have to do an overall test on each subject" Jin says, handing me the test. I sigh and whine. I couldn't be bothered.

"Ugh but you just taught me all o-"

"Aww you were doing so well...I guess we can't reward you if you are going to be like this" Jimin says, taking my hair out of its bun and letting it fall. He strokes it gently which relaxes me. I let out a soft moan which pleases him. He pulls his hands away from my hair and walks around to the front of the desk, letting his glasses fall to his nose.

"Good luck, princess" He says, winking.

Word Count: 1185