Chapter 9

I hear a knock on the door. I yawn and stretch my whole body out, telling them to come in.

"Honey get up you have your first day of school today!" I hear my mom squeal as she waltzes into my room.

"Yay!" I say sarcastically as I went to sit up when I realise I was naked from last night. Before I could even begin to move, my mom comes up to my bed and smiles.

"Now your brothers are going to school with you and you can't refuse!" She says and I act as if I don't want to.

"But they are so annoying mom please don't make me-" I sit up and my mom gives out a weird facial expression.

"Honey what are those?" My mom says, looking at my neck. Shit! I completely forgot.

"Um...they're- they're um I think I got bitten by a mosquito" I say, scratching my head, trying my best to cover the hickeys up casually.

"No honey they're love bites. Did you go out last night?" She asks me. I breathe in and out and knew the only way she will be able to let this go is if I lie.

"Yes mom, I went out. remember Josh?" I ask her, trying to sound as normal as possible. Yoongi then walks in.

"Do you two have any extra chargers I've asked everyone" He says, looking me up and down, trying to hide his smirk.

"No I haven't and did you know Y/n went out last night with a boy?!" My mom says. I throw my face into my palm.

"mom-"

"No! She went out with a boy last night and he gave her all those love bites" My mom screamed and I widened my eyes to him, telling him not to say anything. He smirks.

"Wow mom you think one boy did that?" He chuckles, knowing he was making the situation worse.

"Josh was the type to do that" My mom says, pointing at my marks.

"Ew mom how would you know?" I cringe. She smiles back and starts making the other side of my bed as I was still covering my body with my side.

"Who's Josh?" Yoongi asks me, now gone totally serious.

"My ex" I say, pulling my legs up to my face.

"hm" He says, nodding his head and walking out.

"Ok honey please hurry up as you will be leaving soon" My mom says, shutting my door behind me. I could finally get out of bed and start getting dressed for my first day of school.

Yoongi's POV

I put my phone on charge last night but it broke during, so I needed to find a new charger. I ask all my brothers but they were using it this morning as they didn't put it on last night. Idiots. The only other people that have an iPhone is Y/n and mom.

I walk to Y/n's room so see if she had one and when I walk in, mom was their too. I ask her if she has a spare charger but she didn't. I was about to leave when she started talking about the hickeys on Y/n's body. I smirk and look her up and down.

"wow mom you think one boy did that?" I say, making the situation worse for Y/n as it's cute to see her embarrassed.

"Josh was the type to do that" Mom says and I freeze. Who the hell was Josh?

"Who's Josh?" I ask her, with a serious face.

"My ex" She says, innocently. I give her a head nod before walking back to my room to see my brothers.

"Yo Y/n has an ex called Josh" I say, but all of them were just on their phones.

"HEY DICKHEADS!" I say, slapping them all behind their head.

"Ugh what do you want?" Namjoon says, setting his phone down.

"Y/n has an ex that probably goes to our school that we don't know about"

"Wait what?!" Taehyung says, dropping his phone.

"Yeah exactly which means we have to keep an eye on her" I say, to all of their angry faces,

"If he does anything to her, he's dead" Jungkook says, unplugging his phone and walking out of the room. I run up to the charger and plug my phone in.

Y/n's PoV

I put on a pair of white jeans that I hadn't worn in a while and they were a bit small but they made my ass look nice so I didn't mind. I put a dark green off the shoulder top on and black converse high tops. I was putting my hair in a messy bun when Jungkook walks in.

"Hey oppa" I say, putting a pin in my hair.

"You have an ex?" He says, completely cutting our nice conversation off.

"Uhhh yeah why?" I say, watching him through the mirror.

"Does he go to our school?" He asks, staring at the floor.

"I don't know I haven't seen him in ages! I don't even know why I mentioned him I was just making up an excuse!"

"Well if he tries anything with you that you don't like, you come straight to us ok?" I nod whilst taking the clip out of my mouth and into my hair.

"You need to take those jeans off" He says, staring at my ass. I roll my eyes. Here we go again.

"Why?" I say, knowing what the answer will be as I have heard it so many times.

"Because you ass looks too good in them" He says, walking up to me.

"So what? You're not my mom" I say, hair spraying my hair.

"No...but I'm your daddy" He says, nibbling on my ear. I giggle as he throws his hands around my waist.

"Exactly, and daddies don't know about fashion" I whisper as I enjoy his warm kisses along my collar bone.

"Maybe. but daddies know how to keep their baby girls safe" He says, looking into my eyes in the mirror.

"I will be fine! I will come straight to you if anything happens" I say, kissing his cheek.

"Good" he whispers, before smacking my ass and leaving.

We all have breakfast and I put on my black Adidas jacket to cover my hickeys before getting in the car and going on our way to school.

Word Count: 1072