Chapter 33

A week had passed and it was finally time to send the music video to YouTube and all around the school...

Another week had passed and my brothers were getting a lot of recognition...

Another week had passed and my brothers started getting calls for special companies...

And this week they have to leave to go to Seoul...

-

I sit outside their room looking in and crying silently. It was 5:30 am. This is not how my life was supposed to go. Seeing them all packing to leave for years? Maybe to never come back. What am I going to do without them? I see them all packing things that bring back so many memories. I couldn't take it. My tears were flowing like a river. I get up and run into their room.

"STOP PLEASE JUST STOP WHAT YOU'RE DOING FOR A SECOND I DON'T LIKE THIS" I squeal, letting all my emotion out. This hit me hard and I didn't think I could stop the pain.

"Y/n we don't like this either but...this could be big for us" Jungkook says, going to hug me but I push him off.

"I...I-I I can't hug you, otherwise I won't let go" I say leaving him in a chuckle. I had no giggling emotion left in me. I felt empty and they hadn't even left yet.

I run out of their room and into mine sobbing loudly. Call me a drama queen but they were my life. What will I even be without them? A loser...A loner.....unloved...

knock knock

I gasp and look up rubbing my tears away, as if it would make a difference. It was my dad.

"Are you ok honey?" He says sitting down next to me and putting his hand on my shoulder. All I could do was hug him. And that's when the real emotion came. I was a coughing fit after that. I felt like a stupid little kid crying this much. What have my brothers done to me?

"I'm going to miss them so much dad" I say, resting my swollen nose on his expensive suited shoulder.

"I know honey me too" He says, rubbing my back and almost crying too. There was silence for a while but it wasn't awkward like you would think. It was nice.

Flashback:

"Thank you for last night" I say, as he turns round and throws me into his chest. He kisses my head and I internally squeal.

"You don't have to thank me, princess" He whispers. We stayed in silence as we caress each other however it wasn't awkward like you would think. It was nice.

-

I leave a giant wet patch from my eyes on my dad's suit but he didn't mind.

"Who knew you would become so close with your stepbrothers Y/n" He says, wiping his own tear.

"You have no idea" I say, trying to let a laugh slip out but it never happened.

"Um honey can you help load the car? They have packed" My mom says from the door.

"NOOOO no no no I can't do this" I say, throwing my head into my hands.

Namjoon's POV

We have been given such a big opportunity which means leaving the best girl in the world. It was breaking us as much as it was breaking her but I guess it's harder on her. She will have no one. I sat down on my bed and thought about all the great times we had with her.

"You ok Joon?" Hoseok says to me as I look towards Y/n getting up and walking away for the 5th time this hour.

"I don't think I can do this hyung...I love her too much" There was silence until he took a big breath.