4

U were running through the forest, the tree branches cutting into ur arms and face. You run as fast as you can from that gut wrenching laugh you could hear for miles. All the sudden your foot gets caught on a tree root and you fall flat on your stomach, The sound was getting closer and closer along with the firing of guns past your body. You yank your foot out but it was already to late, a hand grabbed you by your waist.

You jolt up in your bed looking around frantically to see you were still in the room that Jeremiah had let you use While you stay with him. Your breathing was frantic and you had sweat on your four head you decide to get up and head towards the bathroom outside down the hall as you're walking down the hall you hear something weird you keep walking past the bathroom down the hall and turn left at the end of the hallway there was a single room where the noise was coming from unsure what to do you approach the door to see what the room was. As you arrive at the door you peaked in to see Jeremiah sitting at a desk hands gripping his hair as if he were frustrated Glancing on the counter of the desk you see someone in a picture that you never wanted to see  again, someone that wondered your mind day and night you gasp and Jeremiah flings around in his chair to see you standing there watching him. "Didn't I tell you to not wonder farther than your room and the bathroom?" Jeremiah says in a little tone. "I'm sorry I was curious, I heard a noise and thought I would check it out."

Sorry really short chapter haven't had time to write with end of the year state tests going on I'll try to write more this weekend😘