6

A sleepless night that's what you got, a whole night of wondering if Jeremiah was eventually going to kill you next or if you were safe with him. After seeing him dragging that girls lifeless body you didn't feel safe, "should I leave and risk getting caught or stay here and risk getting killed by the man that saved me." you thought for hours on what you should do finally decide to save yourself and leave when Jeremiah starts working. You sit in your room waiting for any sign that he was up. Finally you hear footsteps walking closer before going past your door, you creek open your door to see Jeremiah walking towards his work room and decide to move quickly before getting caught. Shutting the door quietly you grab what little you have and make your way to the hall, trying to remember how to get out was not easy but you manage after some wandering around passing hallway upon hallway to see the big red words that spell out Exit. You were very happy to have finally found it, you look back for a second quietly thanking Jeremiah for saving your life in the beginning you look back to the door and quickly swing it open and start running through the woods to Gotham the place you dread going to.

After what feels like forever you finally make it to the edge of Gotham. Out of breath and sweating you lean against an alley wall to catch your breath while taking in your surroundings making sure you're safe. You have no idea where you're going to go or what you're going to do so you just start wandering the streets of Gotham, being very careful to hide your face. You know Gotham very well so you know some run down apartments and also some places where the street kids live together. Weighing your options you decide it's best to stay hidden, stay low and try to find some street kids that will let you stay with them.