Chapter 3

Jungkook's POV

Now I already knew my secretary and I think she's kinda cute..Uhhh Jeon Jungkook what are you even thinking???..But then an idea popped into my mind,and guess what! I think I wanted to act rude toward's my Secretary...But just ACT i'm not rude. Actually I hated being rude and I also hate rude person's,but now I dont know why I'm even doing this..I just think that I just wanted to test her kindness? Uhhhh I dont care I just want to act rude to her PERIOD!...

Then I called Chaeyoung/Rosé to come in my office I told her to buy me some snacks,
What type of snacks Sir?,she asked me I told her the store where she would buy the snack and its far. I felt sorry for her but I wanted to test her how she give's her work importance,how hard working she is and most important is how kind she is... And I waited for her and its about 30 minutes since she left I felt really sorry so I went out from my office,and I saw Lisa checking with some papers on top of her desk,I went near her she noticed my presence,stood up and greeted me,I smiled at her and asked Miss Manoban do you have,Miss Park's Number,she nodded and asked why,Uhhh Sir maybe I might sound rude but why do you need her number,she asked me and I lied to her I told her that Rosé asked me earlier if she can go out for a moment and buy something so I allowed her and now she's still not coming,and finally Miss Manoban gave me her number I thanked her and went back to my office. I immediately called her.....

Rosé POV

Im now at the place where my boss told me where to buy snack but I dont see any store here,and then my phone suddenly rings I answered it and its unknown..

On Phone

Rosé
Hello? This is Park Chaeyoung do you need anything

Unknown Number
Hello, Miss Park this is your boss Jeon Jungkook where are you?

Rosé
Uhhh.... Sir I dont think that there is a Store here in the place that you told me.

Unknown Number
Where are you? Just stay there Im gonna go there.

Rosé
Why?Uhhhh.. Im fine Sir,no need to go here.

Unknown Number
Miss Park this a order! Is there any person there right now?

Rosé
Honestly..Im the only one here 😔

Unknown Number
Uhhhh... What are you doing there?!!
Just stay there I know that place! Theres a bench near there can you see it?

Rosé
Yes.I can see it..

Unknown Number
Sit there dont go anywhere that place is dangerous!!

Rosé
Uhhh...Dont worry sir there are some guys here now..

Unkown Number
Dont go near them!! Pleaseee

Rosé
Ok sir. I wont..B-but they are coming near me..
Hi Miss.. Are you lost?

Unknown Number
Rosé whos that?

Rosé
Help....!!

To Be Continued.........

Sorry for my mistakes
I did not update for a long time im running out of ideas