Chapter 15

"Hey Park Chaeyoung tell me.. What's happening I felt something is...like..awkward situation between you and Jungkook.." Lisa said at Chaeyoung, they are at the restroom..Already washing their hands..

They just came from a meeting, " Did you two make o-" Lisa was cutted off by Chaeyoung..

"What The Fuck Lalisa!!" Chaeyoung whisper shouted..

" Oh you didn't I just thought because the two of you are too close.." Lisa said teasing Chaeyoung..

" Shut Up!!" Chaeyoung said while going out the restroom..

When Chaeyoung is already nowhere to be seen Lisa is the only one left in the restroom Lisa then mumbled" Just let me win the bet Park Chaeyoung just date him already"

.

Rosé inside Jungkook's office

"Mr.Jeon your remaining schedules for now is you are gonna go to Busan for some business meetings and it says here private.." Chaeyoung informed Jungkook

"Private? With who?" Jungkook aksed wondering.

"Its with Park Jinyoung" Chaeyoung replied smiling..

"Ok" Jungkook replied eyes back on his laptop..

"Mr.Jeon I dont have anything to do anymore can I go home now? In hanging out with my friend.."

"Who is this friend your saying?" Jungkook aksed eyes still at his laptop...

"Oh! You dont need to know Mr.Jeon"  Chaeyoung replied wiggling her eyebrows..

"Huh? Miss Park I'm your boss" Jungkook retorted now looking at Chaeyoung..

"Its...No I dont need to tell you" Chaeyoung said teasing Jungkook..

"Ohh.. It's a guy right..?" Jungkook asked hoping Chaeyoung would answer No...

"Yes!"  Chaeyoung answered making Jungkook's eyes go wide..

" Huh?" Jungkook asked again not believing what she just said..

"I'm going out with my brother.." Chaeyoung said bursting into a laughter..

Jungkook is blushing hard but Chaeyoung didn't notice that..

"You jealous??" Chaeyoung asked wiggling her eyebrows again..

"Huh? Me? Jealous?  Huh! No way"  Jungkook answered being competitive waiting for Chaeyoung to answer but Chaeyoung didn't answer but just said" Your almost late go away" Chaeyoung said like she's the boss..

"Yes Boss" Jungkook answered..

"Can I go now??" Chaeyoung asked with her puppy eyes..

"No" Jungkook answered but Chaeyoung still left work..

.

"Hey!! Park Chanyeol when did you arrive here?? You know what your face didn't change your still ugly.." Chaeyoung said like a old woman  scolding his son, but she is smiling...
(I dont hate Chanyeol I just wrote it like that because that's how me and my sister talk)

"Park Chaeyoung  how dare you talk to your brother just like that..I'm hurt.." Chanyeol answered holding his chest..

Chaeyoung sat at the cafe seat beside his brother they talked and talked until its already night you know its normal because they haven't seen each other for how long..

Until Chanyeol brought up the topic about love life...

"Soo...Rosie how's your pathetic love life going??" Chanyeol asked Rosé..

Rosé chuckled before saying" Ohh.. Poor older brother you cant call my love life pathetic when I dont have love life.."

"But have you ever kissed a guy? I didn't get to go here in Korea for how many years dont tell me you haven't kissed someone.." Chanyeol asked teasing Rosé he expected it that her answer is no but booooy he is wrong..

Chaeyoung blushed hearing Chanyeol's question..

"I didn't expect that...I cant believe it my church girl little sister already had kissed a guy.." Chanyeol said

"Dont tell Mom and Dad please" Chaeyoung said before walking out because of how embarrassed she is..

"Well little sister I dont think I can promise you that.." Chanyeol mumbled before excitedly going home to tell his parents about the new news he heard..

So guys!! This is it a brother sister bonding but seems like the brother is such a tease..

Poor Chaeyoung..  Did you guys like this episode I know its crappy but hope you liked it.. And if you liked it dont forget to press that little star down there
🔽
🔽