Chapter 17

9:56 PM

Rosé- Hey Jungkook can i take a leave just for tomorrow? I already arranged your schedules..

Jungkook -  Why? Did something happen?

Rosé- No I just have this friend that I haven't seen for a very long time.

Jungkook- Hmm.. Let me think about it..🤔🤔

Rosé-  Please Jungkook😭😭

Jungkook- Okay then..Approved by the boss👍👍

Rosé- Thank You Jungkook😁😁 I owe you one..

Jungkook- Okay bye😁

Rosé- Bye Night Night🌃

Jungkook- Night Night Sleep tight..

Seen

Jungkook completely forgot that Chaeyoung took a leave for the other day.. He was about to call her when he saw his recent calls, then he just remembered that Chaeyoung will be meeting her friend..

He is really really bored he has nothing to do, he usually doesn't get bored when Chaeyoung is around because when he has nothing to do he and Chaeyoung will always talk about.....Anything whatever topic will come in their minds...

So he just decided to go to his favourite coffee shop so that he won't get bored.

When he arrived at the coffee shop he was surprised when he saw Chaeyoung there, She is happy, laughing, he was about to ge to her when he saw Chaeyoung's friend it was a guy a really really handsome guy..

Great it just worsened his mood so instead of going to the coffee shop he just go back to his car and he doesn't even why he feels...angry? "No no no no no" I couldn't be jealous right he aksed him self.. "" Definitely not" He talk to him self again..

When the night came he texted one of his hyung's.

Jungkook- Jin Hyung..

Jin- Huh? What do you need this time..

Jungkook,- Hyung you and Jisoo noona are dating right?

Jin- Yes...

Jungkook- Okay I'm gonna be straightforward...

Jin- What do you mean?

Jungkook- Hyung I think I love someone..

Jin- Park Chaeyoung right??

Jungkook- H-h-how did you know?

Jin- Jungkook you didn't notice?

Jungkook- Notice what?

Jin- You and Chaeyoung became really close in a short period of time.. Really really close..

Jungkook- Really I don't think so..

Jin- Anybody that dont know you will definitely think that you are couples..

Jungkook- Ehh... I dont believe we barely see each other..

Jin- Jungkook are you blind?  Or just a fool?

Jungkook- I'm a CEO how can I be blind??

Jin- Stop being childish I'm being serious here..

Jungkook- Okay Hyung I'm gonna listen..

Jin-  How dare you say that you two are barely see each other you sometimes sleep in Chaeyoung's house and she sometimes sleeps in your house how can you call that barely see each other..!! Where will you find another friends that will cuddle while sleeping..?

Jungkook- I dont know... Besides we are not just friends we are Bestfriends.. You know..

Jin- So you love her?

Jungkook-I dont know..I just saw her with a guy earlier and I felt like my body was out to burst..

Jin- Jeon Jungkook your definitely jealous...

Jungkook- Why? HOW?

Jin-  I felt like that when I see Jisoo hugging or talking to another guy when we still aren't dating..

Jungkook- Really?

Jin- Yes.. You always see her beautiful even without makeup.. Am I right??

Jungkook- Yes your right..

Jin- You definitely love her Jeon..I'm gonna need to tell the others about this..

Jungkook- No hyung please dont..

Jin- why?

Jungkook- Just dont..

Jin- Okay.. BTW I need to go now Bye..

Jungkook-Okay Bye..

I know I haven't updated for a long time its because of school 1st week and we already have many assignments... Ugh.. School is like stressing me!!

But hope you liked this Chapter and if you liked this press that Star button over here🌟
🔽