Chapter 18 Part 2

"So...Hyung what are guys doing here?" Jeon Jungkook asked the older guys...

"Nothing I just have something to ask you." The six guys said in unison..

You know Hyungs you are super suspicious. What are you really doing here?" Jungkook asked while he stood up from his chair.

"Hmm..Nothing much..." Ho Seok answered smiling.."doesn't his jaw hurt for smiling everytime?" Jungkook thought.

"We just wanna ask you if you are dating someone" Jimin aksed straightforwardly.

"Huh? No I'm not dating someone...Yet" Jungkook answered them but just mumbled Yet.

But then after some minutes someone barged in his office without even knocking on the door.

It is no other than Park Chaeyoung..

"Oh! So you guys are here...I just came here to get my phone I forgot it..hehehe.." Chaeyoung said awkwardly..well who wouldn't feel awkward with the deafening silence in the office all of the boys are staring at her. And she asked," is there a dirt in my face?" Chaeyoung asked..

"Uh..no theres no dirt in your face" Jungkook answered..

"But Chaeyoungiee...I have to ask you a question..is that alright?" Taehyung asked..

"Uh.. Ofcourse what is it? Chaeyoung answered while sitting at the couch where the boys are seated..

"Is there someone that you like?" Taehyung asked smiling but Chaeyoung's answer made him sad..

"Actually I don't, I think love is not for me" Chaeyoung answered with a look on her  face that she was about to cry..

Her answer made Jungkook's world fall apart,he thought he have non chance to make Chaeyoung live him..But he is not like that he dont know when to surrender.

So he promised  to himself  that...

He will even fight a god just to make Chaeyoung love him.

......................

Guys😭😭I know i haven't updated for a long time..I'm sorry but my updates is super slow. right?.. so please even if my updates are slow please support this ff❣