Chapter 20

After the party, Jungkook just dropped Chaeyoung at her house.

But Jungkook didn't go home immediately he wanted to talk to Chaeyoung.

When they are already in Chaeyoung's house Jungkook then said "Chaeng let's to the garden.."

But Chaeyoung asked" Why?"

Jungkook then answered" I just wanted to talk about something really important." but he can't hide the nervousness on his face.

" Uhmm.. Okay then let's go." Chaeyoung responded and pulled Jungkook's hand to go to the garden.... (Well dont get them wrong they are just BeSt fRiEnDs..)

And they arrived there the garden is Chaeyoung's favourite part in the house..

They sat at the Couch.

Then Jungkook said" Chaeyoung I have something really important to tell you

Then Jungkook said" Chaeyoung I have something really important to tell you." Jungkook said grabbing Chaeyoung's hands.

Then Chaeyoung is already sweating.... Like she is thinking that Jungkook would tell her that, He has a no cure sickness.., well that was what Chaeyoung is thinking....but boi..  she wrong..

Jungkook just said sincerely..

Jk- Park Chaeyoung I think I like you but I'm still not sure..

Rosé- Huh?- Was the only word that Chaeyoung can say..

Jk- Please just let me identify what my feelings for you really are..You know this is my first time loving someone... Jungkook said  nervously.

Rs- But what if- Chaeyoung was cutted off by Jungkook..

Jk- You know what...I already know you since we are just kids..

Rs- How?

Jk- You I'm the Coconut Haired Boy..But it seems like you dont remember me..Jungkook said sadly..

Rs- Huh? I dont believe that boy...He doesn't look like you..

Jk- It hurts my pride knowing that  my crush since preschool dont remember me..

Rs- Huh?? Well  I don't understand..

Jk- Uhh.. Don't mind that,please Rosé please just one chance let me.....let me....let...me court you..please..- Jungkook pleaded Chaeyoung.

Rs- Wait...I'm not sure about it but let me think about it for a while...- Chaeyoung just answered Jungkook in the most polite way as possible..

Jk- I understand but please...if theres a chance just let me please... If you let me I wont disappoint you... I promise..

...........

So the coconut Haired boi...Already had the guts to confess to Chaeyoung...

And who.knew that they knew each other since preschool😮😮

And the most surprising is that our bunny has a 💜💜