Chapter 13

"Its because ...I hate love...." Chaeyoung said more like mumble.

Jungkook is curious why Chaeyoung hates love, but when he saw Chaeyoung holding back her tears he immediately knew that its about her past, he knew that Chaeyoung has a dark past.

Because when Chaeyoung and June broke up he was there he saw everything..

But he just remembered it when Chaeyoung and him always see's eachother everyday.

So Jungkook just said"Oh come on Chae let's just forget that" to loosen up the situation.

Jungkook showed his hand to Rosé as if telling her to hold it..

Rosé looked at Jungkook and furrowed her eyebrows before realizing the situation..

Chaeyoung held Jungkook's hands and they both walked to where their friends are waiting for them.

                                     ♤♤♤♤

After a few months their friendship became really strong that wherever Jungkook is there is Chaeyoung, and wherever you see Chaeyoung you see Jungkook..

Their friends is not even surprised if they acts like boyfriend girlfriend.

If you dont know that they are just friends, you will really think that they are lovers..

But no they are just Bestfriends who are really close...

It already became their routine that almost every after work they will hangout where there feets will lead them...

♡♡

One day 6:28PM when Jungkook and Chaeyoung are just walking around a street they saw June forcefully kissing a girl, Chaeyoung saw that the girl is already crying.

So she looked at Jungkook witha sad eyes and said" Let's help her I domt want her to be hurt"

"He's your Ex-boyfriend right?" Jungkook asked holding Chaeyoung's hands..
        (Remember they are just friends...yet)

"H-huh? How did you--" Chaeyoung was cutted off by Jungkook by saying" I'll explain later, look at the girl we need to help her" Jungkook said with an assuring smile before helping the girl.

So Jungkook went near June and the girl" Hey Koo June stop that!!!" Jungkook shouted angrily.

June stopped and looked at Jungkook" What are you doing here you fool?? Get away from us we dont need you here!!" June said before kissing the girl again...

Jungkook cant just look at the girl so he punched Junhoe and he said " And we also dont need guys like you in this world!!"

The girl ran and when Chaeyoung saw the she stopped the and said" Wait let me help you.."

The girl stopped and looked at Chaeyoung" Let me help you because look at you your a mess, I dont want you to look like that walking on the street.."Chaeyoung said again..

June was bout to  punch Jungkook but Jungkook dodged it and he said " Stop this!!"

Luckily June stopped and said" Please don't call the police my old friend..."

"Were not friends anymore the time when you stole away Chaeyoung from me when we are just college students..You know that I love her but you still courted her!!" Jungkook whisper shouted..

I guess that's all for now...

And for my readers I love you❤❤