Chapter 10

So after the setup date for Lisa and Taehyung they immediately went to Chaeyoung's house to have a sleepover there.

But there was no enough rooms, for them.

Because in Chaeyoung's apartment there's only 2 guest rooms.

So they all decided to sleep in the livingroom.

So they designed the living with curtains and many other stuffs for sleepover.

And they came up with this design.

Photo not mine...

So after they designed it they suddenly remembered that they still have too much work to do in the morning

But then Jungkook said" Guys we still don't know each other that much."

Lisa then said" Yes Sir, but we still have work tomorrow."

"Dont worry about that, all of us will go work together tomorrow, and drop the formalities." Jungkook answered while smiling.

"But what about our clothes?" Jin asked.

Oh! Dont worry my brother stays here when he goes here in Korea, so he have some clothes there in the guest room's closet." Chaeyoung answered with a assuring smile.

"Okay!! All set then so let's play Truth or Dare!! Who's in? Taehyung asked excitedly.

All of them raised their hands in unison.

So they placed the water bottle in the floor and Suga spined it.

It stopped pointing to Jennie then Suga asked" Jennie..Hi..We may not be friends for that long but Truth or Dare?

Jennie then answered" Truth"

" Hmm.. Okay so in this house who do you think is the cutest one?" Suga asked while showing his gummy smile.

"Ohh.. This is hard..But I think its...You." Jennie answered while blushing.

Suga just smiled.

Jennie then said" Okay it's my turn now"

She spinned it and it stopped to RapMon.

She asked " Truth or Dare?"

RapMon" Dare!"

" So I dare you to find a girlfriend in a week and bring her to the office to have a lunch with us."
Jennie answered while smirking.

But then Jennie speaked again" Jungkook is that fine?"

" Yes that's absolutely fine!" Jungkook answered excited.

"What if he dont find one He will treat us lunch for a month.." Jimin suggested..

Jennie answered" Okay So Namjoon dare accepted?"

"Dare accepted" Namjoon answered nervously.

Namjoon spinned the bottle and its pointing at Jungkook.

"Oh Jungkook, Truth or Dare? Namjoon asked

" Hyung its gonna be a Truth" Jungkook answered while smiling excitedly.

"Okay. When will you have a girlfriend?" Namjoon asked while smirking.

"Hmm.. If the right person comes" Jungkook answered while blushing.

So after Jungkook spinned the bottle it stopped at Chaeyoung.

Jungkook asked Truth or Dare and Chaeyoung answered Truth.

Jungkook asked" How many ex-boyfriends do you have?"

Chaeyoung paused for a while and then answered" Uh.. I only have one B b but he....

To be continued... Okay a short update for now...

I know I update very slow but please bare with me..

I'm getting busy because its almost class here in our country is almost getting started so.. I'm reviewing I'm sorry guys.. 😭😭

And starting from now my updates are gonna be short...

I'm sorry..😭😭