Chapter 11

After they played Truth or Dare all of them slept except the girls..

Chaeyoung cried and the other girls tried to calm her, but Chaeyoung didn't even calm a little bit down.

"Flashback"

H

ey please..tell me that you loved me truly..please I'm begging you" Chaeyoung begged while crying tears falling down her eyes like a waterfall.

"Cant you understand that I just acted as your boyfriend because I want your money!!" The guy shouted..Like he doesn't care that Chaeyoung is crying.

"June how dare you!! I loved you!! But you didn't love me??!!" Chaeyoung asked..

Chaeyoung dont know what she is feeling anymore, she feels angry but some part of her feels hurt.. Feels hurt that the guy that she loved didn't love her...

"I didn't love you.. Your just a little fool who believed that I loved you!! But dont worry I can be your boyfriend but just pay me" June said while looking at Chaeyoung while smirking..

"You little piece of hoe you really think that your the only guy here in the world???!! You really think that I would pay you to be my boyfriend?? You think I'm a fool?? But I will make you regret all this things that you did to me!!. Dont ever feel jealous that one day you will see me with a guy who will truly love me walking in the street hand in hand!! Dont ever feel jealous.."  Chaeyoung said and then after she said that she ran away home..

                             End of flashback.

So that incident affected Chaeyoung so much June is Chaeyoung's first love..

But June just hurted Chaeyoung.

After a couple of minutes Chaeyoung already calmed down and they slept...

RM - Suga - Jimin - Jennie - Rosé - Jungkook.

Taehyung - Lisa - Jisoo - Jin - Hobi..

Thats their formation while sleeping.

So in the morning their formation is already a mess Jungkook's foot is at Chaeyoung's tummy, Chaeyoung' hand is at Jennie's face..

Aghh.. I cant explain it but it's a mess..

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Thats all for now my lovely readers..❤❤ So if you liked this Chapter dont forget to press that 🌟🌟 button thank you 😀😀