¤ Spy // Thoughts?

Prompt: The support classes thinking about "having a baby" - Spy edition.

(OG Published: 4/18/19)

Warning: hint of sexual things

Requested by: Aesthetical_cream

Edited: (1/15/23)

Bullets rained down from the platform above me. Hysterical, booming laughter of the enemy Heavy follows it with the soft hum of his Medic's medigun behind it. I search for my Frenchman and my team's Spy. Failing to see him, I do the one thing that reminds me he's there.

I hold my open arm out a bit from my side and my hand stays somewhat open for his. A smile grows on my face at the reassuring squeeze he gives. Then it grows into a smirk as I hear him quietly sneak up on the enemy duo.

I wait for him to dispose of Medic then approach the bigger brute with my lasso, closing the distance to strangle the life out of him.

"Ah, that felt good." I crack my knuckles and Spy nods with a charming smile while adjusting his suit.

"Adieu, Mon Amour." I put on a French accent making my lover snicker silently. He holds my hand, kissing the back of it before cloaking and dashing away to create more planned-out chaos.

"Home, sweet base." I breathe in the smell of pancakes and a bit of Medic's leftover healing solution with a relieved smile. Laurent wraps his arms around my waist and softly breathes in against my neck, a purring sound coming from him that makes me giggle.

"You just purred, Amour." I feel him nod in the crook of my neck and then he lets go. The hold on my waist is replaced by connecting our hands together.

"So, I was thinking," I start, trying to put words to the thoughts I have. "We should, uh.."

"W'at ees eet, Amour?" He looks at me then I softly sigh and stop walking. I direct the walk to our shared room instead.

"I was thinking," I repeat, reaching the door and opening it, pulling him inside with ease before closing it again. "We should have a baby."

He looks at me with a shocked expression. The sentence was most likely never going to be said to him, let alone by me.

"Are you sure? Een a battlefield such as z'is?" He takes his balaclava off and sets it neatly in the designated drawer he set for himself in here.

"Yeah, well, not necessarily here but I would still love to have your baby or even babies." I sit on the room's loveseat. Some memories of the steamy nights we had bubbled to the surface of my mind for a second.

"Eet ees not a bad z'ought." He smirks and looks into my eyes while I hold my pointer finger up to signal him to wait. I retreat from the loveseat and go up to him, my fingers clutching gently on the shoulders of his suit.

"I've thought about it. All the details and all of the obstacles. I promise this is what I want." Looking into his light blue eyes, I feel like I'm able to stare softly into his soul and imagine him holding our newborn child. His balaclava and suit were discarded for a simple button-up and loose black slacks.

My hands find their way to his cheeks, holding them lovingly as I await his answer.

"Alright, fine. 'ow about we 'ave a little... Get away... Of sorts, a week, maybe longer. Z'en we come back and see w'at 'appens?" He raises a cleanly primmed eyebrow and I can't help my grin.

"W'at do 'ou z'ink?" I admire Laurent with an excited smile on my face, my chest filled with butterflies. He looks at me, a smile of joy on his face. I giggle as my love hoists me up and twirls around, the two of us enjoying each other's presence.

"We will leave later, be gone for a week or two, zhen come back. Alright, Ma belle Fleur?" He hugs me tightly and I hug back, planting a loving kiss on his soft lips.

"I would love that," I smile happily and he returns a smirk that's just as joyful, "Mon Beau Voyou."

Hope you liked! This one is kinda short but it's alright.

Ma belle Fleur: My beautiful flower

Mon beau Voyou: My handsome rogue