1

A/N: Dedicated to Sarah because she gave me the idea to write this! <3

Also, this is a formal waring for mature content, there is sex, drinking, and strong language. If any of ^^^^ upsets or insults you I do not recommend this. Otherwise, enjoy! 

Lucy's POV:

"Lucy! Guess what!?"

"What Sarah," I pick up my phone dreadingly.

"And why are you calling me this early? It's only 9 am and it's Saturday," I say tiredly.

"Guess what we are doing tonight?" Sarah squeals. God, I love her to death but that girl has the most energy out of anyone I know.

"Hopefully just staying home and eating pizza?" I say even though I know that is not what Sarah has in store.

"I got tickets go see Hunter Hayes tonight at eight!" Classic Sarah. We live in Nashville so there are always these cheesy country singers coming to perform. I moved here from Washington, DC two years ago so i'm still not really into the 'i'm going to sing about beer and trucks thing.' Sarah and I are polar opposites, but it kind of just works.

"Him again? You know I don't like country music, concerts are always filled with screaming annoying girls, and I would much rather be at home reading or watching a horror film and blasting my Alternative Rock music."

"Please come with me!" Sarah begs. I always have a really hard time saying no to her.

"No." I state.

"Remember when I didnt tell your parents you got drunk and spent the night at James Lance's house and lied about having food poisoning the next morning?"

"Fine, but tomorrow I am making the plans," I tell her, giving in.

"Deal."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Seven-thirty PM

I pick a semi-tight black dress to wear with a pair of combat boots. I put my long auburn hair in a side braid, and i put on lots eyeliner and mascara. "What's up with the dark emo look. You do realize we are going to a concert and not a funeral, right?" Sarah laughs as I get in her car to go to the concert. Sarah on the other hand is wearing a red skater skirt with a flowery top and black flats. Sarah is short and has long shiny blonde hair. Most of the guys at our school either have a crush on Sarah or think she is just totally gorgeous and want to hook up with her. She is still super modest, even though she told me she has had probably 5 different boyfriends in the past three years since she was were freshman. But right now she is single and the only guy she wants to hook up with or date is Hunter Hayes.

"Shut up," I smirk at her. I have never really had a boyfriend. I'm not really the dating type. I am more of the type of girl who would hook up with a guy at a party and never speak to them again. Like I said, I am the total opposite of Sarah.

----

We finally find a parking space (which takes forever), and make our way into the auditorium where the concert is going to start. By the way, just adding that I get super claustrophobic when I am surrounded by a lot of people. It is standing room only, and tons of teenage girls are filling in. By the time Carrie Underwood, who is opening for Hunter starts to play, I am starting to sweat and hyperventilate.

"I'm going to get some fresh air quickly," I say speedily to Sarah who barely hears me through all the screaming. I start to find my way out to where the bathrooms are, but the auditorium is so huge that i finally find the door out of there. I am sitting on a bench right outside when someone come up and sits right next to me.

"What do you want?" I say rudely without looking up.

"Same as you I guess, just some fresh air. Did you come from inside?"

"Yeah, my friend dragged me here to see Hunter Hayes. I don't even know why i'm here, I don't even like country music, or Hunter Hayes. What about you?" I look up at the figure sitting next to me. I can't make out a face in the darkness, but I can make out some blonde hair going up to the left a little bit.

"You could say i'm working I guess," he smiles. By his voice, I can make a guess that he is around 19.

"That sucks," I murmur looking at the ground.

"I actually like my job a lot which is good."

"Weirdo. Who the hell likes work?"

"Me?"

"Well, besides you, I mean."

"I don't know, I guess you just have to find something you are really passionate about."

"What, like selling frickin Hunter Hayes merch?"

"No I mean, well-"

"I thought so. Well I should probably get back in there," I say as I walk towards the door. The boy says nothing but gives a curt nod.

Hunter's POV

Who was that girl? She was beautiful, but yet had an attitude and an opinion, which whenever I meet a girl they just will do anything I ask and agree with me just because I'm Hunter Hayes. She isn't like any other of the girls I have ever met. I didn't even get her name. What ever, she even told me that she doesn't like me. So just forget about her already.

"Hunter, you're on in five,"

"Coming."

Lucy's POV

I find Sarah as soon as I walk back into the auditorium. Carrie is just finishing up her last song. And that's when she introduces Hunter. He walks out, tall, looks about 19, hair up to the left a little bit. He is smiling, it seems like he has the same smile as the boy I was talking to earli- Shit. The mysterious boy I was talking to outside was him. Hunter. Frickin. Hayes.