3

I wake up to the door bell ringing. I throw on some sweatpants and a red crop top and quickly tie my hair in a bun. I don't bother to put any makeup on because it's most likely just the mail man that wants me to sign for a package. My parents went away on a 6 month trip to Europe for my father's work. I didn't want to miss any school, so I told them I would be fine here in Nashville. I do have an older brother but he went away to college at NYU. My parents left only a week ago so it's kind of weird living alone. As I open the door I see the same blonde hair and the same smile as I did last night.

"Are you stalking me?" I say sarcastically. I don't know why, but I'm actually a little bit happy that Hunter showed up. "But really," I say "why are you here, and how did you find my house?"

He laughs a little bit then says, "Funny story. You're wallet must have fallen out of your pocket when we were making out-"

"Not making out, you kissed me."

"-when I kissed you. I found your drivers licence, Lucy Callahan, and I looked up where you lived, and now I'm here." He gestures to the porch he is standing on.

"So... Any chance you are going to give me my wallet back?" I look at my brown wallet sitting in his hand.

"Oh, yeah, sorry, here" he says handing me my wallet.

"Thanks," I murmur starting to shut the door.

"Wait," Hunter says sticking his hand in between the door.

"What do you want Hunter?"

"This." He presses his lips to mine once again. I know it's wrong, but it just feels so good. We back up into my house and he presses me against the now closed door. I wrap my arms around his neck, and he clutches my waist. Not breaking our kiss, we slowly stumble over to the living room couch that is down the hallway. I quickly push him down on to the couch and climb on top of him. He takes this chance to slip his tongue into my mouth as our lips move in sync. A few minutes later, I suddenly hear footsteps coming down the long hallway.

"Shit" I say under my breath as I pull away.

"What?" Hunter pants, out of breath from our heated make out session.

"I think my friend Sarah is here. Stay down. Whatever you do don't let her see you."

"Why?"

"She is the biggest 'hayniac' I know and she will kill me if she finds out about you. By the way, if I do anything weird, just play along."

"Got it" Hunter says quietly just as Sarah walks in. Luckily, the door is facing the back of the couch, so if Hunter was lying down on his back, which he was, you would not be able to see him from the door.

"Lucy?" Sarah asks from the door.

"Oh, hey Sarah. Honestly, right now isn't a great time for me. I'm kinda in the middle of something." I say as Hunter raises his hand up and waves, still not showing his face. Also, hoping she can tell that I'm on top of a guy right now.

"Oh, shoot. Sorry Lucy and Lucy's special friend!" Sarah says backing out of the room.

"Oh, don't worry, we're not friends."