9

"You know, you always come over to my house, but I have never seen where you live." I say to Hunter.

"Trust me, you don't want to know."

"Now you've got me all curious."

"Fine, I live in a tiny studio apartment my parents got me when I started my music career a few years ago so I could come home to my own home here in Nashville."

"How old were you when you started your music?" I ask.

"Junior in high school. I finished high school online and graduated six months early. Wait, how do I still not know old you are?"

"Eighteen. Senior year starts in two weeks. What about your age? For all I know you could be a creepy peto who happens to look really young."

"Calm down, i'm nineteen."

"Thank god you're not twenty eight or something, I would have freaked out."

"Well anyways, I have to see this tiny studio apartment of yours." I say

"Don't get your hopes up or anything."

"So when do I get to see it?"

"I have work all of next week, but you could stay over one night if you want."

"That sounds great!"

"Just make sure you don't get caught by the paparazzi."

"Don't worry. I'll just make it look like live there."

"Its getting late, do you want to watch a movie and order some chinese food so we can stay here and don't actually have to be seen in public together?"

"That actually sounds amazing." Hunter starts to kiss my neck. "And then if you're feeling up to it we could-"

"Hunter," I warn. He doesn't listen and slips his hands under my shirt so they are around my waist. "Do you really want to do this now?"

"Just kiss me already Lucy."

*

*

*

*

"I don't think I will ever get tired of that" I say resting my head on Hunter's bare chest as he wraps an arm around my shoulders.

"Trust me Lucy, me neither."

"Oh, before we get up, can we play a game?"

"Um, ok?"

"Truth or truth. Because honestly, I don't really know you that well."

"Ok Lucy, truth or truth?"

"Hm, really hard choice, I think Ill go with truth."

"Good choice. Hm, how long has Sarah been a 'haniac' and how long did you hate me for?"

"Sarah has loved you since your first album came out, and I hated you the second I heard your name because it is Hunter, and Hunters kill things so I figured you were a jerk. But now I realize the only thing you kill is my legs because I actually don't think i'm going to be able to walk for the next day."

"Then I have done my job well." Hunter laughs.

"If your job is me then yes, you did do me very well. Ok, when did you lose your virginity?"

"It was in sophomore year of high school to my girlfriend of four years. Not that exciting. What about you?"

"Hm, sleep away camp to a hot jerk in the woods the summer after eighth grade and before freshman year."