{1} Dating

Unikitty's POV

Today morning, Rick was a little pushier that usual. It's breakfast time, it was all fun and games but then Rick came in the kitchen. "Good morning princess, Puppycorn, Dr. Fox, Hawkodille.. anyway. I'd like to discuss something with you." Rick said as boring as ever. "Oh then what is it Rick?" asked Dr. Fox. "Ah, I meant with the princess. In private, it is a very important matter." he replied. I sighed as I walked out with Richard. "Sooooo what did you want to talk about?" I asked trying to sound happy. "Well I think it's time for you to find a love interest. You are a princess thus you need to find someone to be the king of the Unikingdom." he said. My mind went blank. "What?! No way! I'm not going to, that's ridiculous! There's no way you can make me do that! Besides I'm still to young to marry someone." I stated, clearly frustrated. "There's no need for marriage yet. For now let's just just find you someone to date." he replied, very calmly. "Ugh fine.." I agreed as I started to walk to my room while he followed me. "If it's fine with you, I'd like to set you up for a blind date." "Okay okay fine just.. Uh nothing. Hurry up, okay!" I said, sounding very happy. "Good. I'll let you know when and where you'll be meeting this person." he managed to say before I closed the door.

Master Frown's POV

"What?!" I yelled at Brock. "You're kidding, right??" I said surprised and frustrated. "No, I'm not joking. I just really think it would do you good, ya know? A blind date isn't so bad." he said back at me. "Wha- are you kidding me? Blind dates are the worst! Meeting new people who are practically strangers? Hell no!" "C'mon, you'll be fine. Anyway theres a website for people that are looking to meet 'strangers' and I'll make sure it won't be anyone who you wouldn't like. I'm here for you, bro." he said, reassuring me. "Ugh okay. Fine! Just make it quick." I said walking away. I went outside. 'Hmm maybe I should go check on princess 'giggles' and see if I could make her day a misery once again' I thought to myself.
I arrived near the castle but I heard yelling. Sounded like UniKitty. "What?! No way! I'm not going to, that's ridiculous! There's no way you can make me do that! Besides I'm still to young to marry someone." she yelled. I was shocked. 'She had plans to marry someone?? But she doesn't want to.. well that was weird' I thought to myself. I decided to go around town rather to hear any more of that.
I'm getting bored. There's nothing going on here. Nothing to ruin. Just as I was about to go back to Frown town my phone buzzed. I look at the screen to see Brock send me a profile picture of some sort. Wait but- that's UniKitty! Another text. "I didn't realize I set you up with her but that's how it is I guess.. Sorry" he said. I was done for. Just imagining how awkward this date would be had me blushing. 'This is ridiculous!' Well the date's in 20 minutes so I guess there's no need to leave. Oh but wait, she's a princess, she'll come dressed! Probably.. I've gotta get ready too.

Time skip

I arrived at the Unikingdom's castle to meet her. I was very nervous but there's no going back. Oh I bet she does even know who she's set up with. I press the door bell and wait. None other than Richard, the butler, opened the door. "Right on time, I see. Well come in she's not ready yet but she'll be soon enough." he stated. "Oh okay, I can wait." I replied. In about 10 minutes there was noise coming from upstairs. "Do you think I look okay? -- Yeah yeah you look just fine, don't worry. Who are you meeting anyway? -- Ah well it a blind date soooo I don't know." Sounds like UniKitty and some other girl. "Ah finally! Princess you are so late, we were waiting 10 minutes!" Richard said. "Oh uh sorry-" she said, but then freeing in position while starring at me. I put on a nervous smile and wave to her. "Uh princess?" Richard said, worrisome. She snapped out of it "Oh umm s-sorry. I guess I just wasn't expecting Master Frown to be here." she said, blushing a deep red.

Unikitty's POV

I was mentally screaming. I'm going on a date- with Master Frown!! I could feel myself warming up. I panicked "Uh okay we're going now, bye!" I pulled Master Frown with me outside of the castle. There was a minute of silence. "So shall we go?" he asked, giving me a bouquet of flowers. I nodded a 'yes' and we were on our way to his car. "Umm so I didn't actually plan anything for this cause I got to know about the date about 20 minutes before it started, so if you got anything in mind, tell me." "Or we could just go for ice-cream, is that fine with you?" he stated. "Um tha-that's fine" I said nervously.
We drove to a restaurant and he went inside to get us some ice-cream. In that time I calmed down a bit. 'This is supposed to be fun, so I'll have fun- even if it's Master Frown!' I thought to myself. He came back and to my surprise he picked my favorite flavor of ice-cream: glitter-sparkle-rainbow ice-cream! I gasp "Master Frown, that's my favorite kind of ice-cream! How'd you know?" I said while digging in. "Ah well, it's nothing." he replied. "What, no it's not. You're doing an amazing job impressing me! I love this ice-cream!!" I explained.

So the whole day we drove around and had lots of fun together- surprisingly! This was the best day ever! But it wasn't over yet. We had the last stop at the highest point in the Unikindom. I wanted to show Master Frown how the sunset looks from there- it's amazing! "Here we are!" I exclaimed. "Well I can't complain, it is kinda nice, I guess." he commented. It was getting a little dark and cold too. I forgot today was gonna be very cold. I want to stay here longer- this is the best he's been behaving around me, I can't ruin it! "Hey UniKitty?" Master Frown asked me. I turn my head towards him. Our faces were inches apart. We were both blushing. I decided to go with the flow, so I started to lean in closer and he did too. We shared a light kiss. I was getting a little turned on by him. I didn't hesitate to put my paw on his shoulder. He put us closer together and started to kiss me more passionately. I moaned quietly but kept making out with him. We stayed that way for a few minutes, then I broke the kiss. "H-hey Master Frown, isn't this going a little too far..?" I asked. He kissed my neck and said: "If you want me to stop, say so." He then continued to kiss me and he kept making his way down to my chest. "M-master Frown.." He looked up at me and kissed me, while pushing me down onto the seat of the car.

After some time he pulled away and sat up. "Well I think it's about time I drive you back home" he stated. I kept silent and sat up in the seat, blushing. He drove me back, we said our goodbyes and he left for Frown town. I looked back on what happened in the car earlier. I smiled.

Well that was something.. Hope you enjoyed it anyway!
-Ema