{8.2} The embarrassing accident

Master Frown's POV

We started slow dancing and everyone kept watching us. Surprisingly, I managed to keep up with her pacing, but I was constantly worried that I would step on her feet at some point. The current song stopped and another started- this one was slower. We changed the pace and made it appropriate for the music, that was playing. She quietly said "Pull me closer," "Huh, why?" I quietly reply. "That's how slow dances go every year!" she whispers. I roll my eyes and pull her closer, faster than I thought I would. When I did the bottom of her dress got in the way and--

UniKitty's POV

--we tripped. He fell backwards, I was falling down on top of him. As we were falling our faces were way to close and when we reached the ground I closed my eyes for a second. I heard some people gasp, "Princess UniKitty!" all my friends said in unison. Only when I opened my eyes I realized that.. we're kissing. In front all my friends and everyone was watching.
I was so overwhelmed that I couldn't move my body at all. We just kept staring at each other while blushing a dark shade of red. At last Master Frown put his hands on my shoulders and slightly pushed me. I then gained control of my body and got off him. I quickly stood up and in panic I started running as far away from everybody as possible, so I went towards the roof. As I was running away I could feel everyone watching me. 'I'm sorry, Master Frown..'

Master Frown's POV

She ran off and left me to deal with all the embarrassment. I guess that's payback for last week. I get up and look behind me where stood the shocked friends of my arch nemesis. Their mouths are literally dropped, they look absolutely hilarious. I walked it off and went after UniKitty. 'I think this is the quietest it gets in this kingdom' I laugh to myself. 'But now- where would she go.. probably as far away from that as possible, so.. the roof..?' I decide to check her room before going straight to the roof. 'Not here. The roof it is.' and with that thought I headed towards the roof. I open the door and see her sitting on the edge, throwing stones off the roof. 'Where did she get those??'
I walk to her and tap her on the shoulder. She looks up at me and then disappointingly looks away, sighing. "Sorry for leaving you there.." she says sadly. "It- it's nothing, I'll take it as payback for last week," I try to reassure her. She smiles a little. "M- Master Frown, I uh.. maybe it's time I told you something.." she clears her throat "After the second date I realized I.. Master Frown, I like you!" she yells the last part. 'She genuinely likes me?? Doubt it' I think while staring at her in some sort of shock. "I- I think I actually like you too.." I say blushing and covering my face of embarrassment. 

UniKitty's POV

"I- I think I actually like you too.." he says blushing and covering his face. 'I'm so happy right now I could cry!' I take his hands off his face and make him look at me. I lean in closer and kiss him. He kisses back.

I'm sorry if you expected more, but I'm ending this story here, hope you enjoyed it!
-Ema