{6} All alone on the couch

UniKitty's POV

It's only been 5 minutes since Brock left and it's way to awkward, I need to do something.. "Uh, so.. what have you been up to today?" I ask trying to break the silence. "Scaring your citizens.." he says. 'Right.' "Well, I had a wonderful morning of princess duties!" I say happily. He sighs. "Look, there's no need for you to make small talk okay? The silence is way better than having to listen to your voice all day long," he said harshly. 'Today could literally not get worse.' "I can't wait 'till you leave," he continues.
Those words crushed me. Nobody invited me to see the new robot, they didn't realize I was in pain, Master Frown.. not being even remotely polite to me or nice.. he- he hates me! I start crying. I couldn't bare it anymore. In a few seconds Master Frown heard me sniffling "Didn't I tell-" he stopped talking, in shock he looked at me as I cried.

Master Frown's POV

'.. did- did I make her cry?' I couldn't move an inch, I was shocked to see her like that. 'But it can't be just me, right? I tell her these kind of things almost every day..' As soon as I gained control of my body I panicked and hugged her. She didn't struggle- actually she gave in and hugged me back, crying into my shoulder.
We stayed like that for at least 10 minutes- if not even more. She calmed down but didn't move at all. We've been hugging for so much time I'm starting to worry Brock'll be back soon. "A- are you okay now..?" I say, trying to sound concerned. ".. no" she replies. 'Right, what did I think asking that?' "Um, do- do you wanna talk it out..?" She says 'no' again. "I like the hugging better.." she says quieter, but loudly enough for me to hear. She then pulls me into the hug tighter.
After another 5 minutes she asks "How far's the 'renting movies thing' here?" she asks, probably realizing that Brock could return any minute. I think for a second. "About 20 minutes from here, walking," I say. "But the traffic's so bad I can make that 45 minutes or more," I say, finishing my sentence. She sighs in relief and then looks at me. She keeps staring at me for some time. "Um, why are you staring at me like that..?" I ask, a little afraid of what the answer might be. "Waiting for you to do a certain thing.. while we're alone," she says and pulls me close to her face. I now realize what she wants. "A- are you sure you want that? You weren't so happy about it the last time.." I said, unsure what to do. She started leaning in closer, we were inches apart "Yes," she answers my question and slowly kisses me.

*Buzz, buzz, buzz!*

The sound's coming from the kitchen, ..wait, that's my phone! She pulls away, looking in the direction of the sound. "Is that-" she's cut off by me running to get it. I pick it up and look at the screen, that reads 'Incoming call: Brock'. 'Oh crap, play it cool, don't say anything about her kissing me' I think before answering the call. "Uh, yeah, what is it?" I ask as I walk back to the princess. She quietly asks "Is it Brock?" I nod and get back to it. "Yeah, hey um there's a lot of traffic over here- and I mean a lot! So I'll be coming later than expecting, say around, an hour maybe..?" he starts explaining. "So, you'll be able to hold on?" he asks. "Yea, yea, whatever," I reply. "And you've been good to UniKitty?" he asks, suspiciously. "Uhh y- yeah, it's- it's fine.." I lie to him. "Oh, good. Hold on, 'kay?" he says and hangs up. I sigh and go sit back on the couch.
"So?" she asks curiously. "He'll be here in an hour- traffic," I explain to her. We're silent for a second. She leans closer, looking me directly in the face "C- can we continue?" she asks seductively. I blush at the thought. She seems so desperate.. "Then, can I at least know why are you so committed for doing this all of a sudden?" I ask, demanding an answer. She blushes and looks down. "I, I've been very heart broken today- it's not like me at all- but I guess.. I'm trying to find something to fix it..- like love," she explains, I stay silent. "I always give my love to everyone, but it seems like.. nobody ever says it as clearly as me.." she continues.

UniKitty's POV

I explain to him everything that happened today. For some reason, he kept listening and he didn't complain about me talking for 10 minutes straight. When I finish, he looks down- deep in thought. He then looked back at me, he seems to understand what I was saying. He grabbed me by the shoulders "If that's so then, if you want to continue, it's your choice," and with that, he kisses me lightly on the lips. I was surprised at first but eventually I kiss back.

From now on I'll probably be able to get a chapter up every 2 days instead of updating every day..So the next part's coming Tuesday afternoon (GMT)! Enjoy!
-Ema