{5} Brock's place

UniKitty's POV

It's been a few days since the phone call.. He didn't mention it at all even though we see each other almost every day- that is, him terrorizing my people. He hasn't changed at all. Well, I guess it's for the best!

Now it's Thursday (the last episode was on Monday)and it's a whole morning of princess duties! I fly around the castle as happy as ever and continue to say 'Hi' to everybody- ignoring Rick and his boring chores. "Good morning Dr. Fox!" I greet her. "Hi UniKitty!" she says back as she waves at me. I go towards the kitchen "Mornin' little bro!" I say to Puppycorn. "Hi sis!" he replies and gets back to eating his breakfast. I fly outside and on the way I see Hawkodille training- as always "Morning Hawkodille!" I say as I fly past him. "Princess," he says, saluting.
I go towards the Unibridge that's as rainbow as ever. I get on the ground and walk over it. But then I hear a child crying- I immediately fly to them. "What's wrong?" I ask with concern. "Some guy *sniffles* took my purple balloon.." he says in between tears. "Oh don't worry I'll find your balloon! What did the guy look like?" I ask. "It's him!" the child terrifyingly points at- 'Who did i expect'- none other than Master Frown. I sigh and fly to him. "Master Frown! Don't you think you should return that balloon to it's owner?" I ask politely, but happily at the same time. "Uh- no, it's mine now! Hahahaha!" he exclaims evilly. "No, it belongs to that child," I say, trying to keep my cool. "And what's gonna the stupid rainbow cat do about it?" he says, looking at me sarcastically. I take the balloon while looking at him with a poker face and fly away. He just stares at me as if he saw the weirdest person in the universe. I quietly return to the kid and give them their balloon back "Here you go!" I exclaim as if nothing happened. "Thanks UniKitty!" they say and run away. 'Another problem solved!' I happily think as I go around the kingdom to see if any other problem needs to be solved.

In about an hour I completed all my princess duties- except for the chores. I sigh while I enter the castle. There's no use running away from him- after all he can fly through walls(for some reason). I go look for him, firstly, his room- obviously. I stop in front the door and knock, but as I knocked I heard a crash below be- 'The lab!!' I get to the lab as quickly as possible-- just to see everyone having fun with Dr. Fox's newest robot. I felt kinda crushed inside, like my heart was breaking. 'They didn't invite me??' "Hey, guys.." I say disappointed. "Oh, hey UniKitty! Care to meet my newest invention? Say hi to 'Smasher 2000'!" she says as if she doesn't see my sad expression. "Great.." I say sarcastically as I roll my eyes. "Oh right, princess, your chores!"Richard says in his monotone voice. "I don't feel like doing them anymore, I think I'd rather go to Brock's place," I say and take my leave. 'Maybe it is a good idea to go to his place, I haven't seen him in a while!' I think as i go get my car.

It takes me the whole way to Frown town to realize Master Frown might be there too- soon. 'Well, there's no going back now- the traffic here is awful!' I get to the apartment and knock on the door. In a few seconds Brock opens the door "Oh, UniKitty! Long time no see!" he says, greeting me. "Yeah hi!" I reply. "You're just in time- I baked some cookies!" "Yay!! Cookies!!" I exclaim excitedly.
After eating 3 trays of cookies Brock suggests we put on a movie and I agree. Just as Brock was about to go rent a movie, the front door opened.. "Oh, you're back Master Frown! Do me a favor and be nice to UniKitty while I go rent a movie for us to watch," Brock says and gets outside the building, shutting the door.
'Now I'm left alone with Master Frown- great.'

Tomorrow I'll maybe be able to update but the next week's still a question.. Enjoy!
-Ema