{7.1} Fixing things yet once again

UniKitty's POV

-SMUT/FLUFF WARNING-

(Also, it may be cringy so don't bother telling me- it's my first time writing smut, okay)

I kissed back and let myself enjoy this moment- there's no way he's gonna give in again. He keeps holding me while I put my paws on his chest. We start to make out more passionately. 'I've got a feeling he's gonna push me down- like back then in the car, but this time we're doing it a little different'. In a few seconds I push him down with me on top of him. He seemed a little surprised but put his hands on my back and kept going anyways. Master Frown licks my bottom lip, asking for an entrance- and without hesitation, I open my mouth. He slides his tongue inside, it's feels so good I start letting out small moans. He seemed to like that and started going a little more rough. I couldn't hold back anymore "Nnn~" I blush when I realize how loudly I moaned that time. He smirked and switched our places- with him on top. He pinned me down and we started to kiss way rougher than before.

-END OF SMUT/FLUFF WARNING-

Then we heard a door open- we both quickly look towards it and- Brock returned. As he saw what we were doing he dropped the CD and looked at us in pure shock. Master Frown then immediately got off of me and ran upstairs, shutting the door. "Wait, Master Frown!" I managed to say right after he shut his door. I quickly turn to Brock "Um- I, I can explain!" I say very frustrated. Brock snaps out of it and looks at me. "You know what, I'd rather have you leave, right now! I need to have a bro-talk with Master Frown- alone," he said and shoved me out the door. 'At this rate he won't let me speak at all I need to tell him the truth- otherwise, him and Master Frown might fight over this and lose their friendship!! I can't have that on my mind!' "It- it's my fault!!" I yell. His eyes widen and he closes the door, signalizing me to speak. "I made him do it, don't blame him for that!" I try to explain. "Can I believe you're telling the truth or are you just defending him?" Brock asks me. "I'm telling the truth, I royally promise that I'm telling the truth!" I say, hoping he'll believe me. "Okay, can't argue with that, but seriously- why?" he asks. Thus, I explain a part of the story behind all that, so he'll understand. I still can't believe Master Frown left, letting me handle this. "Ohh, okay, I get it. Sorry for freaking out," he says, apologizing. "It's really nothing," I reply. "But what about Master Frown?" I ask. "I'll work it out with him, but if you're worried, you can go to his room upstairs," he suggests. "I'll do that," I say while taking my leave towards Master Frown's room. I gently knock on his door. "What?" he says, grumpy like. "It- it's UniKitty.. can I come in?" I ask him politely. "Fine.." he replies and the door opens. I step inside and look at Master Frown. "You know, you could've been there with me and help explain the situation.." I say to him. "I know.." he says, almost sounding disappointed. "It's okay tho," I say hugging him from the side and then kiss him on the cheek. "I'll go now, bye-bye!" I say and go back downstairs, exiting the building.

-Time skip to next week (still Thursday in the story)-

It's been a long week of preparations- for a special party! The day after that encounter at Brock's place, we've started to prepare a Valentines' party to which everyone in the kingdom is invited! But there's a catch- you've gotta bring a date with you! And for me, that's the bad part of it, because I don't know who to ask- all of my friends already have dates! I'm getting frustrated since the party is tonight..

"But princess, the party's tonight! You need to find someone already!" Rick said concerned. "I- I just don't know who to ask!" I argued. "What about Master Frown?" Dr. Fox asks me. I slightly blush. "I- I, it's too embarrassing!" I admit. "Yes, we know," she says while rolling her eyes. 'But you don't know the whole story.' "Well-" "Here, call him and ask if he wants to," I get cut off by Richard, giving me my phone. "Ugh, fine!" I exclaim, taking the phone and going to my room. 'I guess, here goes nothing,' I say as I dial his house phone number. It rings. "Uhh, yeah?" That's definitely Brock. "Um, hey, it's UniKitty uh, can I speak to Master Frown, please..?" I ask, stuttering all over. "Um, sure- hey Master Frown!!" - "What?!" - "UniKitty's one the phone for you!!" -- "Hang on!" I can hear both of them, they must be yelling pretty loudly.. In a few seconds a familiar voice answers me. "Yeah?" "Um yeah, hi uh," I take a deep breath. "W- would you go to a party with me..?" I manage to get these words out of me. "Uh, why tho, I don't want to.." he replies. "It's a Valentines party tonight and you need a date to attend to it so.." "You waited this long to ask someone?? ... Fine, I'll go.. I don't have anything else better to do anyway.." "Yay, thanks, you're the best! Bye!" I say as I hang up. 'I can't believe he said he will!'

Hope you enjoyed- and not cringed too hard! I'll update Thursday afternoon (GMT)!
-Ema