Hold me tight or don't✨

You and hawks got closer after that kiss but you guys were not dating.
You wanted to take it slow .
You guys were friends mostly. You guys did lots of things together.
Shopping.
Eating.
Interviews.
Shows.
So when you got a email from max with a article attached you were shocked. In big bold words it said "Lovesick singer In a relationship with the flirt of a hero  hawks". You were very shocked. In the article it showed pictures of you and hawks chasing you picking you up bridal style and you putting your face into his chest.
You never felt so close to someone before .
He made you feel things every time he made you smile. Another picture was you taken a photo with a fan and hawks had his hand stretched out to hit your rear end with a smirk on his face.
You laughed at the moments. Were you guys actually friends though. That's when it hit you. A song. To hawks.
You called your manager. " max is there a way we can have a concert for some fun " I say into the phone. " yeah why" he mumbles into the phone " I want to invite as many hero's as i can " .
There was many heroes I look into the crowd for hawks . He was wearing a black dress shirt with black ripped jeans.
That outfit suits him.
I smile when I walk on to the stage I see the bunny hero mirko recording and max sitting next to her. I point to hawks
" This is for you hawks" I say as I blow him a kiss in the air.
."I never really feel a thing,I'm just kinda too froze,You were the only one,That even kinda came close,I just pinch myself,No longer comatose,I woke up, no luck,Iwoke up, no luck~"
I move across the stage .
"And when your stitch comes loose,I wanna sleep on every piece of fuzz,And stuffing that comes out of you, you l took too many hits off this memory,I need to come down,An-n-n-n-n-n-n-n-nother day goes by,So hold me tight,Hold me tight, or don't,Oh n-n-no, no this isn't how our story ends,So hold me tight,Hold me tight, or don't,Oh na na na na na na na na na na na,Na na na na na na na,Oh na na na na na na na na na na ~na~"
all my fans were blocked by a gate and more hero fans were there to . " I got too high again,Realized I can't not be with you,Or be just your friend,I love you to death,But I just can't, I just can't pretend,We were lovers first,Confidants but never friends,Were we ever friends?~"
I sing with all my heart as I try to walk to hawks with the cluster of heroes it was hard.
"But when your stitch comes loose,I wanna sleep on every piece of fuzz,And stuffing that comes out of you, you,I took too many hits off this memory,I need to come down,An-n-n-n-n-n-n-n-nother day goes by,So hold me tight,Hold me tight, or don't,Oh n-n-no, no this isn't how our story ends,So hold me tight,Hold me tight, or don't,Oh na na na na na na na na na na na,Na na na na na na na,Oh na na na na na na na na na na na,Hold me tight, or don't~"
I was now right in front of him hug my self as I show all my emotions as I can. Will he feel the same.
"Cause I'm past the limits,The distance between us,It sharpens me like a knife,Past the limits,The distance between us,It sharpens me like a knife~"
I walk around him his eyes follow mine.
"An-n-n-n-n-n-n-n-nother day goes by,So hold me tight,Hold me tight, or don't,I'm pretty sure that this isn't how our story,ends,So hold me tight,Hold me tight,Hold me tight, or don't,Oh na na na na na na na na na na na,Na na na na na na na,Oh na na na na na na na na na na na~"
I finish leaning in his ear hugging his shoulders. My fans started going wild yelling " hawks x (y/n) " . I walked away to do fan signings there was a lot. after fan signing I didn't see hawks .
When walk back home paparazzi flooded my view asking me about the song asking would it be on my album me replying with yes. About your outfit the Adidas pants and shoes with a big blue, pink ,and yellow sweatshirt and a black hat.
Would people start wearing this.
As soon as I was home I dropped my bag going to my room I seen a person with a black hoodie and black hair.
" who are you..." I say just above a proper whisper. The person turned around and all I see is bright blue eyes. Him.
" hello miss. Lovesick singer. " he mumbles. " toya" I try to say lightly .
" it's dabi " the guy mumbles again. The guy gets up and walks up to me and I back in to the door. " you know me miss.lovesick " he says in my ear.
I get a better look at his face purple scars almost cover his face. " Is it really you toya " he nods his head. He lightly kisses my neck.
"I missed you so much " I realized something and pushed him off me. " we can't do this " I say sadly.
" why do you not love me " he said his tone was harder. " No ,toya I will always love you it's just-" . Knock knock. My head snapped at the door. As I walk to the door toya grabs my wrist.
"Don't answer it" I snatched my wrist back. "Shut up " when I open the door I'm faced with.
~hehe  so with the song thing it's just fun I don't know ~